Anyone else attracts a lot of gay dudes

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

MY COWORKER KEEPS HUGGING ME AND GRABBING ME and psshing me across the room. He's Brazilian AND HE'S GAY. Still don't know how that happened.

He is
ALSO EXTREMELY MUSCULAR WHICH MAKES IT HARD FOR ME to defend myself. His hugs are like 1000 boas ON MY WAIST.

Originally Posted by Slim

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

all the time, man. the single reason why i'll never step foot in Topshop again. it's uncomfortable but i try to just ignore it.

if you're a remotely attractive male, i wouldn't recommend going down Broadway unless you want to be eye raped by packs of light skinned men.

Not me, but one of my friends had a gay dude come up to him and try to bag him saying, "I'll take you and all your boys out to dinner".
laugh.gif

Not me, but one of my friends had a gay dude come up to him and try to bag him saying, "I'll take you and all your boys out to dinner".
laugh.gif

happens to me all the time. being skinny for the L sometimes.

Waiter at Houlihans hit on me in front of my mom on my bday. mom was at the table
roll.gif
dying. i was like 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

niketalk

happens to me all the time. being skinny for the L sometimes.

Waiter at Houlihans hit on me in front of my mom on my bday. mom was at the table
roll.gif
dying. i was like 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

niketalk

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Gay dudes buy me drinks all the time
laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks,
you dont feel weird?

I would NEVER accept a drink from a gay.

Meh its a weird emotion, like Pookie described. Somewhere between flattery and discomfort. I play along till they get that yo lemme smash look in their eyes.

laugh.gif
you dont feel weird?

Meh its a weird emotion, like Pookie described. Somewhere between flattery and discomfort. I play along till they get that yo lemme smash look in their eyes.

this dude in our warehouse stay giving me the MOST explicit sexual advances..
i aint even mad.. at least i know my options are open....

this dude in our warehouse stay giving me the MOST explicit sexual advances..
i aint even mad.. at least i know my options are open....

laugh.gif
you dont feel weird?

This,

Even if the economy was bad, I'd rather buy my own drinks.

laugh.gif
you dont feel weird?

This,

Even if the economy was bad, I'd rather buy my own drinks.

This one gay guy at the gym is always staring at me when I work out. One time I was squating and dude came behind me asking me if I needed a spot.
indifferent.gif

This one gay guy at the gym is always staring at me when I work out. One time I was squating and dude came behind me asking me if I needed a spot.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Yea I wear a vest, it was a joke....I get a lotta compliments for how I dress (from guys and girls) and being extremely eccentric doesn't help. I have gay friends and gay people are drawn to me, I'm very comfortable around them to an extent. Not a big deal.
ohwell.gif

Like I said, the drinks are appreciated

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
. I play along and disappear after I get said free drinks, the economy is bad...if its good enough for women its good enough for me dambit.
#noshame
roll.gif
didn't you say one time you added the Lafayette vest to your wardrobe?

Yea I wear a vest, it was a joke....I get a lotta compliments for how I dress (from guys and girls) and being extremely eccentric doesn't help. I have gay friends and gay people are drawn to me, I'm very comfortable around them to an extent. Not a big deal.
ohwell.gif

Like I said, the drinks are appreciated

was out with a friend in atlanta a few weeks ago... we just ate and saw this little bar/lounge with some music....

we decided to go in... door man was really friendly..

then i just noticed there was a whole lot of dudes...

Got my $%* grabbed twice in like 3 minutes...

we bounced pretty quick..

but it happens....

Atl is bad about it

was out with a friend in atlanta a few weeks ago... we just ate and saw this little bar/lounge with some music....

we decided to go in... door man was really friendly..

then i just noticed there was a whole lot of dudes...

Got my $%* grabbed twice in like 3 minutes...

we bounced pretty quick..

but it happens....

Atl is bad about it

Back
Top Bottom