Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

Originally Posted by 0cks

Club scene in Houston is serious, watchin the females drop it like it's hot is coo but for the most part...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I find it funny that people say Lounges > Clubs. Lounges are nothing but scaled down clubs or the club owner decided to switch the name. Same water downed expensive drinks, same dim lights, same Patron poppin' tools, same skanks, same everything. Bars > Clubs/Lounges.
pimp.gif

I find it funny that people say Lounges > Clubs. Lounges are nothing but scaled down clubs or the club owner decided to switch the name. Same water downed expensive drinks, same dim lights, same Patron poppin' tools, same skanks, same everything. Bars > Clubs/Lounges.
pimp.gif

Only hit the clup if...

I'm out of town and invited by friends/fam
I get in Free w/VIP and no lines
I can sit down
I can leave within the hour

Def out of the club phase.

Only hit the clup if...

I'm out of town and invited by friends/fam
I get in Free w/VIP and no lines
I can sit down
I can leave within the hour

Def out of the club phase.

Originally Posted by Screech

pimp.gif
usually lounges won't have the fist pumping guidos you can readily locate on the dance floor of the club next to it.
I like to have a table when I'm out with friends, but not pay $900 for it 
laugh.gif
. I'm usually seated at a lounge.

Music isn't so loud, people are more approachable, you can eat appetizers as you socialize, etc.

but yes, bars >_*

Originally Posted by Screech

pimp.gif
usually lounges won't have the fist pumping guidos you can readily locate on the dance floor of the club next to it.
I like to have a table when I'm out with friends, but not pay $900 for it 
laugh.gif
. I'm usually seated at a lounge.

Music isn't so loud, people are more approachable, you can eat appetizers as you socialize, etc.

but yes, bars >_*

I gave up on clubs at 18 im 22 now. Got tired of paying to get in and the night ending early cuz some fool wanted to act up
30t6p3b.gif
house parties>>>clubs

I gave up on clubs at 18 im 22 now. Got tired of paying to get in and the night ending early cuz some fool wanted to act up
30t6p3b.gif
house parties>>>clubs

I only go to clubs (and even bars) where my friends work. Free drinks all night, or they'll just charge me for one (keeps the manager from being suspicious). I always run into some people I know and say hi to. I also never went to clubs until about two years ago, and I was 25, so I spent a lot of years not going out. I just don't go too crazy. I only do that in Vegas, and my buddy takes care of me down there so it doesn't cost me anything.

I only go to clubs (and even bars) where my friends work. Free drinks all night, or they'll just charge me for one (keeps the manager from being suspicious). I always run into some people I know and say hi to. I also never went to clubs until about two years ago, and I was 25, so I spent a lot of years not going out. I just don't go too crazy. I only do that in Vegas, and my buddy takes care of me down there so it doesn't cost me anything.

im over it, I rarely come out winning....end up buying alcohol I didnt wanna buy and Im over it....fed up yo!

man i've been going to 21+ clubs since i was 18. Yeaa getting new biddies never get oldb but kinda getting tired of going. Mind you im turning 21 in a few months

Growing up to fast FTL.

man i've been going to 21+ clubs since i was 18. Yeaa getting new biddies never get oldb but kinda getting tired of going. Mind you im turning 21 in a few months

Growing up to fast FTL.

im over it, I rarely come out winning....end up buying alcohol I didnt wanna buy and Im over it....fed up yo!

I only go to lounges/bars for special occasions, usually for someone's birthday but I much rather do other things. Yesterday me and my people went to shoot pool and then went back to my crib to play cards. Stuff like that is way more fun, especially because we can hear each other speak.

I only go to lounges/bars for special occasions, usually for someone's birthday but I much rather do other things. Yesterday me and my people went to shoot pool and then went back to my crib to play cards. Stuff like that is way more fun, especially because we can hear each other speak.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm so damn tired of clubs I'd be cool if I never went again.
I'm 21... been going since I was 18.

Wait in line for an hour. Pay cover to get in. Pay for over priced drinks. Girls acting high and mighty until you buy them drinks. Dudes acting like dogs towards girls. Dudes getting rejected and at the end of the night anything will set em off. Stabbings and shootings related to guys thirsty for the same chick.

Being a student has really showed me how ridiculous going to clubs is... even when I have more liquid cash, I don't think it's worth it.

And everyone trying to act like someone they aren't.

Here is a perfect example:

female starts talking to me outta no where and all of a sudden wants me to join her and her friend. I'm basically gearing up for a threesome. Didn't end up meeting them because of the lineup. Turns out she just wanted free drinks.
mad.gif

I been in the nightlife scene since 17 (management and not rinky dink joints either) and I been Dj'ing for 2 years now, I'm married with children and 27.

You pretty much answered your own question, the motif of it all is that it has to be done in moderation and you shouldn't feel like it's life or death if you miss a few months.

I'm a graduate student FULL TIME, work FULL TIME and a DAD FULL TIME...even before then I took breaks, I was to the point I knew what girl was gonna be at what club
on what night. I was staple in the night club scene. It was unhealthy for my relationship physically and mentally (I've made mistakes
30t6p3b.gif
)

But let me tell you this, don't grow up too fast thinking 21 is the pinnacle of adulthood
laugh.gif
, when I turned 25 I thought that was it...somehow I look and feel like 19 today.
I'm still learning, at 21 I didn't get dissed but it was definielty harder than it is now. Women LOVE maturity, and at 21 you can't offer that so you're gonna take L's OFTEN
for now it's the RATIO game for you....but when 24-25 hits and you not a bum
pimp.gif

I love music, I love people, I love the energy at the right club....when I was younger Hip-Hop was the #%@%, the violence in the club the aggression.
But I always listened to EDM too...Now I rarely go to Hip-Hop spots, it's always a classy posh spot where VIP separates me from the riff raff.
Or a nice size bar where undergrounder's chill (hipsters)...This is where I DJ...the crowd is mostly students 18-35, know how to have a good time
and with EDM it's about the music and people the feeling...women are less guarded and more open because of the atmosphere is more friendly
and I hate to say it but intelligent
laugh.gif
, psych majors, pre-med, philosophy, pre-law etc....

Hip-Hop spots that play hardcore rap are
sick.gif
, most women there are walking STD's with unrealistic goals and expectations or stuck up broads in the wrong club
or out with friends...either or a black woman in the club = you not smashing AT ALL, THAT NIGHT...if you do, proceed to the clinic. This is almost a guarantee
cause the type of black women I would date wouldn't even be in that environment unless it's a campus party or something.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm so damn tired of clubs I'd be cool if I never went again.
I'm 21... been going since I was 18.

Wait in line for an hour. Pay cover to get in. Pay for over priced drinks. Girls acting high and mighty until you buy them drinks. Dudes acting like dogs towards girls. Dudes getting rejected and at the end of the night anything will set em off. Stabbings and shootings related to guys thirsty for the same chick.

Being a student has really showed me how ridiculous going to clubs is... even when I have more liquid cash, I don't think it's worth it.

And everyone trying to act like someone they aren't.

Here is a perfect example:

female starts talking to me outta no where and all of a sudden wants me to join her and her friend. I'm basically gearing up for a threesome. Didn't end up meeting them because of the lineup. Turns out she just wanted free drinks.
mad.gif

I been in the nightlife scene since 17 (management and not rinky dink joints either) and I been Dj'ing for 2 years now, I'm married with children and 27.

You pretty much answered your own question, the motif of it all is that it has to be done in moderation and you shouldn't feel like it's life or death if you miss a few months.

I'm a graduate student FULL TIME, work FULL TIME and a DAD FULL TIME...even before then I took breaks, I was to the point I knew what girl was gonna be at what club
on what night. I was staple in the night club scene. It was unhealthy for my relationship physically and mentally (I've made mistakes
30t6p3b.gif
)

But let me tell you this, don't grow up too fast thinking 21 is the pinnacle of adulthood
laugh.gif
, when I turned 25 I thought that was it...somehow I look and feel like 19 today.
I'm still learning, at 21 I didn't get dissed but it was definielty harder than it is now. Women LOVE maturity, and at 21 you can't offer that so you're gonna take L's OFTEN
for now it's the RATIO game for you....but when 24-25 hits and you not a bum
pimp.gif

I love music, I love people, I love the energy at the right club....when I was younger Hip-Hop was the #%@%, the violence in the club the aggression.
But I always listened to EDM too...Now I rarely go to Hip-Hop spots, it's always a classy posh spot where VIP separates me from the riff raff.
Or a nice size bar where undergrounder's chill (hipsters)...This is where I DJ...the crowd is mostly students 18-35, know how to have a good time
and with EDM it's about the music and people the feeling...women are less guarded and more open because of the atmosphere is more friendly
and I hate to say it but intelligent
laugh.gif
, psych majors, pre-med, philosophy, pre-law etc....

Hip-Hop spots that play hardcore rap are
sick.gif
, most women there are walking STD's with unrealistic goals and expectations or stuck up broads in the wrong club
or out with friends...either or a black woman in the club = you not smashing AT ALL, THAT NIGHT...if you do, proceed to the clinic. This is almost a guarantee
cause the type of black women I would date wouldn't even be in that environment unless it's a campus party or something.

Back
Top Bottom