Anyone Else Feel Like Eazy-E's Death Was A Conspiracy?

When is it easier for a women to get AIDS over a man? I've NEVER heard that.

If you got the facts then by all means post them, i've never heard of that one though man.

:rofl: @ Tuskegee Airmen being infected.

Nope.

If we talking conjecture, it wouldn't surprise me that Eazy could've been a dude unwilling to admit he got the monster after finding out (who knows how long he had it), unwilling to get treatment, and just kept living a hard life and spreading it.

As far as facts, just cuz it's believed it's less likely to get HIV doesn't mean it's true. There's plenty of strains/mutations to pinpoint who you original got it from too.

If there was a conspiracy to kill somebody I'm pretty sure HIV/AIDs wouldn't be the weapon.

Lets not forget about Bayer's HIV scandal. it was definitely used as a weapon for maximum profits on a corporate level.

It wasn't used as a weapon. It was used for profit. Dude says it in the video.

If it was used as a weapon the aim would be to kill or harm ppl specifically.

They found out HIV/AIDs was in the drug, stopped selling it in America and purposely started selling it overseas so as to not waste the money they spent producing it. That's a perfect example of corporate greed.

If they had say purposely kept the drug in stores to be sold in low income areas or it somehow only was being sent to a specific group of ppl, then it'd be clearly used as a weapon.

Last edited:
When is it easier for a women to get AIDS over a man? I've NEVER heard that.
easier for a HIV man to infect a woman than it is for a HIV woman to infect a man

but if a man is into anal sex with men or women then his odds increase....or using needles  

Honest he could smashed chick who had dudes that was locked up and caught from them. My wife social works and these people dont care about condoms once dude is out of jail its party time they inadvertently catch anythi g dud had locked up becuase they dont think about what was going on behind bars

Just saying

Both wrong! These black folk who already had syphillis sought medical treatment were told by the shady doctors and nurses that they were being treated for the disease but in fact there were not. They went on to further spread the disease and die. Them injecting these folks is a myth. Now there are other experiments where blacks were injected with stuff but this isn't one of them.

The doctors sat back and watched how the disease manifested amongst the blacks and did nothing. That's the Tuskegee EXPERIMENT (key word).

Cold bastards!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom