Anyone else hate looking so damn young?

maybe eat protein bars and shaked and a lot of carbs? and screw you. its hard for me to lose weight lol. I onyl hate looking young when im not treated with respect at lets say a business atmosphere or restaurant. im also 21 btw

maybe eat protein bars and shaked and a lot of carbs? and screw you. its hard for me to lose weight lol. I onyl hate looking young when im not treated with respect at lets say a business atmosphere or restaurant. im also 21 btw

^ except when you really are old, though. 
wink.gif

Nah, I hate looking older than I am.

I'm 19 and people confuse me for mid 20s.

Coupled with the fact that I sound like a 14 year old it makes for awkward times.

¬_¬

Nah, I hate looking older than I am.

I'm 19 and people confuse me for mid 20s.

Coupled with the fact that I sound like a 14 year old it makes for awkward times.

¬_¬

laugh.gif
i love it. it kind of sucks when youre young but looking younger is a gift not a curse. i'm 27 and got told 20-21 (that was with facial hair)....a couple yrs ago when i got a haircut the barber asked me if i went to the local HS 
laugh.gif

most people look old as %$!* so i'll take it. hopefully i look like im 25 when im 45

laugh.gif
i love it. it kind of sucks when youre young but looking younger is a gift not a curse. i'm 27 and got told 20-21 (that was with facial hair)....a couple yrs ago when i got a haircut the barber asked me if i went to the local HS 
laugh.gif

most people look old as %$!* so i'll take it. hopefully i look like im 25 when im 45

Yep. This is why I dont ever put my pic on NT. I look like a 14 year old
30t6p3b.gif

Yep. This is why I dont ever put my pic on NT. I look like a 14 year old
30t6p3b.gif

Not really, i like having a baby face, and looking younger will only help in the long run. That is if I even get a chance to look my age. The best part about not gaining weight, is just that I can do a lot of bad things and at least not have to worry about packing on extra pounds. I do wish I had the ability to grow a beard, but hey cant win them all, ill stick with the mustache for now.

Not really, i like having a baby face, and looking younger will only help in the long run. That is if I even get a chance to look my age. The best part about not gaining weight, is just that I can do a lot of bad things and at least not have to worry about packing on extra pounds. I do wish I had the ability to grow a beard, but hey cant win them all, ill stick with the mustache for now.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man I had a beard since I was 15. Folks have been questioning my age for years. When I was 16, 20 year olds use to ask me to go to the liquor store to buy them spirits.

you sir, have the Greg Oden genes

Man I had a beard since I was 15. Folks have been questioning my age for years. When I was 16, 20 year olds use to ask me to go to the liquor store to buy them spirits.

Back
Top Bottom