Anyone else hate looking so damn young?

24 and people think im a teenager
frown.gif

Yea Im 23 and can easily pass for 16/17. I remember when I was 19 a friend and I went to talk to some girls and one girl told me
I was cute but way to young. When I told her my age she told me "you need to stop shaving so you can look more your age." I told her
"I cant grow any facial hair to shave"
laugh.gif

Yea Im 23 and can easily pass for 16/17. I remember when I was 19 a friend and I went to talk to some girls and one girl told me
I was cute but way to young. When I told her my age she told me "you need to stop shaving so you can look more your age." I told her
"I cant grow any facial hair to shave"
laugh.gif

Nope.
In fact I wish I looked a lot younger.

Put on a suit, all of a sudden I can teach a college class 
tired.gif

The youngest I could get is 20-21. Hopefully, I can stay looking young.

Nope.
In fact I wish I looked a lot younger.

Put on a suit, all of a sudden I can teach a college class 
tired.gif

The youngest I could get is 20-21. Hopefully, I can stay looking young.

I don't. I like being 25 and amongst the youngest on my sales team of 32+ year olds

I don't. I like being 25 and amongst the youngest on my sales team of 32+ year olds

I rather look young..

I'm 21 and sometimes people think I'm 24 or 22.

Other times I look like I'm 18 or 19 years old.

I rather look young..

I'm 21 and sometimes people think I'm 24 or 22.

Other times I look like I'm 18 or 19 years old.

Feel ya man. But it's a good thing so don't sweat it. Girls love guys with baby faces and it's served me well.

That said, started work at a new company this past year and most people have no idea that I'm 28 like next month. Most assume I'm fresh outta university lol.

Feel ya man. But it's a good thing so don't sweat it. Girls love guys with baby faces and it's served me well.

That said, started work at a new company this past year and most people have no idea that I'm 28 like next month. Most assume I'm fresh outta university lol.

Back
Top Bottom