*** Anyone else have ‘weird’ neighbors??? ***

My parents always have the weird neighbors. Had this one old white guy who lived across the street and always tried to get in our business with small talk. I remember walking my dog one night and he bolted straight to the dudes house. I then found out MFer was in the dark looking through night-vision goggles and said he used to work for the FBI. I told him BS and continued to walk my dog lolol. He definitely had MAGA-esque characteristics to him lol.

51C4CLNfCKL._SY445_.jpg
51j5hQB2eoL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Thread giving me these vibes :lol:

My neighbors will knock on my door and ask if you can go in their house and turn on their light switches for them. I try to never interact with my neighbors so I ignore when they knock on my door. My brother and friends are nice though and have answered the door and done it for them. Wondering if they can just get a clapper for their lights or just use candles.

My neighbors will knock on my door and ask if you can go in their house and turn on their light switches for them. I try to never interact with my neighbors so I ignore when they knock on my door. My brother and friends are nice though and have answered the door and done it for them. Wondering if they can just get a clapper for their lights or just use candles.

They going clap one of y'all, keep being friendly :lol:

Bruh what is the meaning of this?!? I feel like you’re leaving out crucial information.

This is hella confusing...Do you mean they'll ask for you to do it while they are on vacation? Or they want you to do it while they're present in the house?

We need answers.

My scumbag neighbors had an illegal 🔥 pit in their yard and burnt our connecting fence down. They're renters so it took months to get the the insurance company to pay us to get it fixed. Being renters they didn't care that the fence between our places was gone.. The fire department claimed they couldn't definitively determine the cause of the fire :smh::stoneface: (after a five minute investigation) and ignored the fire pit next to the burnt fence. Fast forward a year later and I catch them lighting the 🔥 pit again. I called the property management company and landlord and they wouldn't do anything because they didn't want to lose the rent money. I made a video and sent it to the fire department. They issued a citation and told them to get rid of the 🔥 pit. Needless to say we don't speak.

That’s what you get for living next to liberals. They were using that fire pit to burn the American flag. Next time instead of calling the land lord and fire department, you need to fight fire with fire like a true patriot and bring out your ar 15 to get rid of the libbie fire pit.

It’s not weird, but one of my neighbors (black lady) adopted a little girl that’s white. At first I thought she was one of the kids that comes to play in the cul de sac with the other kids that live on the street. But one day I saw the two of them in the grocery store together and the kid was calling the black lady “mommy”. Wife confirmed that the lady adopted her. Just not something you see a lot I guess.

Also not weird, just annoying, but one of my other neighbors lets his dogs out to just roam around the neighborhood and poop in other people’s yards. Him and another neighbor got into it over it. Other neighbor pulled his gun out on him during the argument. My son ran inside suddenly from playing outside. Asked him what was wrong and he said the neighbors were arguing and one had his gun out. Kinda uncalled for I thought, even though the guy letting his dogs out was in the wrong.

That’s what you get for living next to liberals. They were using that fire pit to burn the American flag. Next time instead of calling the land lord and fire department, you need to fight fire with fire like a true patriot and bring out your ar 15 to get rid of the libbie fire pit.
Burning the flag is actually the patriotic way of disposing of it. But keep disrespecting the flag by putting it on maga ****

Speaking of weird neighbors...you guys ever hear them say some odd ****?

I’ve heard my neighbor yell out the following...
“Ayyyyeeee naaaah! Don’t suck my **** yet” :lol:

Then weeks later(In spanish though)...
“Yeah nah man, it cuz that dude stuck it in her too hard and it was bleeding fool” :sick:

My upstairs neighbor’s bf above yelling at her...
”YOU NOT AN OG BRO, CUZ YOU NOT AN OG BRO” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom