Anyone Else Love the Airport?....

I always attract the looniest folks when I'm at the airport
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I travel from SFO to Incheon
SFO is beautiful in itself but once you step foot into Incheon, there's no words on how amazing it is

so many korean air baby blue planes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I travel from SFO to Incheon
SFO is beautiful in itself but once you step foot into Incheon, there's no words on how amazing it is

so many korean air baby blue planes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, nothing like travelling to a foreign country by yourself for the first time. I have flown back to the US by myself before when I had to leave Mexico early because I had to go back to school. So interesting seeing all these people that you will probably never see again in your life...

yeah, nothing like travelling to a foreign country by yourself for the first time. I have flown back to the US by myself before when I had to leave Mexico early because I had to go back to school. So interesting seeing all these people that you will probably never see again in your life...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Hartsfield-Jackson >>>

Yep, the females there are all
devil.gif
. It sucks flying into it (ATL btw) because it's so large and you land and then taxi on the ground for almost another 45 minutes before you get to your gate and can get out.

I didn't know Portland airport had a Nike store in it. That's crazy. When I was in either Dallas, or maybe it was ATL, they had Best Buy vending machines with iPods, netbooks, laptops, headphones, an that type of thing in it. I thought it was neat.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Hartsfield-Jackson >>>

Yep, the females there are all
devil.gif
. It sucks flying into it (ATL btw) because it's so large and you land and then taxi on the ground for almost another 45 minutes before you get to your gate and can get out.

I didn't know Portland airport had a Nike store in it. That's crazy. When I was in either Dallas, or maybe it was ATL, they had Best Buy vending machines with iPods, netbooks, laptops, headphones, an that type of thing in it. I thought it was neat.

I agree, it's part of enjoying traveling around the country and the world. After you pass security, it feels real cool to be able to chill, maybe grab something to eat, and sit around before your flight. Best one I've been to is probably SFO or O'Hare. Worst one would be Kaohsiung, Taiwan, but I haven't been there in a while so maybe they've improved since.

I agree, it's part of enjoying traveling around the country and the world. After you pass security, it feels real cool to be able to chill, maybe grab something to eat, and sit around before your flight. Best one I've been to is probably SFO or O'Hare. Worst one would be Kaohsiung, Taiwan, but I haven't been there in a while so maybe they've improved since.

One of my last times at an airport we had to get to the airport 3 hours early. Had like 2 hours to chill around the airport. I loved it.
roll.gif

It's fun checkin out all the shops, getting food and just chilling. An hour is good though, more than that was a little much. Just gotta find enough time to figure out where you want to eat if it's a big airport.

One of my last times at an airport we had to get to the airport 3 hours early. Had like 2 hours to chill around the airport. I loved it.
roll.gif

It's fun checkin out all the shops, getting food and just chilling. An hour is good though, more than that was a little much. Just gotta find enough time to figure out where you want to eat if it's a big airport.

I love the airport. I think, for me, it's the combination of the anticipation of going somewhere and the feeling of leaving some place behind. The feeling that, for at least a short amount of time, your life will not be a routine.

My favorite airports that I've visited are Hong Kong International, Singapore Changi, San Francisco International, and Incheon South Korea.

I love the airport. I think, for me, it's the combination of the anticipation of going somewhere and the feeling of leaving some place behind. The feeling that, for at least a short amount of time, your life will not be a routine.

My favorite airports that I've visited are Hong Kong International, Singapore Changi, San Francisco International, and Incheon South Korea.

I always feel sad leaving the airport after the flight back home, watching all those people walking in to fly out somewhere else makes me jealous.

I always feel sad leaving the airport after the flight back home, watching all those people walking in to fly out somewhere else makes me jealous.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love the airport.  The people watching.  The overpriced food.  

I stress out until I'm back by my gate, but once I'm there I'm chillin'.  Sometimes I even schedule flights with long layovers just so I can check out the bigger airports.  

The worst is flying back from your trip.  It sucks knowing that when you touch down its time to head back to reality again.  

Back
Top Bottom