Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

sig check
pimp.gif

Occasionally I do enjoy heading out/ doing things with others but nothing beats that chill time alone..

sig check
pimp.gif

Occasionally I do enjoy heading out/ doing things with others but nothing beats that chill time alone..

I grew up as an only child so, alone time is great with the fact that no one bugs you, and you look out only for yourself. Honestly, I prefer it more than having company. Like OP said, "Sometimes being with lots of people is just a hassle and stressful."
smh.gif

I grew up as an only child so, alone time is great with the fact that no one bugs you, and you look out only for yourself. Honestly, I prefer it more than having company. Like OP said, "Sometimes being with lots of people is just a hassle and stressful."
smh.gif

Once you stop dealing with shady ppl you'll get use to being alone.

I was like this when I was younger, just came home and chilled by myself and drew pictures, or looked at something on television, BET,MTV, etc

but as I got older and started to go to the mall with friends and chill at the club I got use to doing things in a group, going to college and having females wanting to chill with you after class becuase they like you is a plus also.

you couldn't keep me in the house now lol, only time I'm ready to go home is when I had a long day at work.

Once you stop dealing with shady ppl you'll get use to being alone.

I was like this when I was younger, just came home and chilled by myself and drew pictures, or looked at something on television, BET,MTV, etc

but as I got older and started to go to the mall with friends and chill at the club I got use to doing things in a group, going to college and having females wanting to chill with you after class becuase they like you is a plus also.

you couldn't keep me in the house now lol, only time I'm ready to go home is when I had a long day at work.

Big J 33 wrote:

At the end of the day, it's whatever makes you happy and your well being is top priority. If you prefer to be alone most of the time rather than in groups, go for it. But it's certainly healthy and good to every now and then go out of your comfort zone if that's the case.
I've been about this haha so it's nice to see someone else put it in words.

Big J 33 wrote:

At the end of the day, it's whatever makes you happy and your well being is top priority. If you prefer to be alone most of the time rather than in groups, go for it. But it's certainly healthy and good to every now and then go out of your comfort zone if that's the case.
I've been about this haha so it's nice to see someone else put it in words.

i can do almost anything alone and be fine with it, TV, xbox, eating etc, except for something sports related.
i can't get myself to shoot around for a decent time unless its with some sort of interaction.
I can't stand work in School with another person unless it has some involvement with public speaking, it can finish this in maybe 30 but with a person it makes it 45

i can do almost anything alone and be fine with it, TV, xbox, eating etc, except for something sports related.
i can't get myself to shoot around for a decent time unless its with some sort of interaction.
I can't stand work in School with another person unless it has some involvement with public speaking, it can finish this in maybe 30 but with a person it makes it 45

i suggest people read the introvert advantage. for introverts, being around a crowd of people is mentally draining and need to reenergize by being alone. while extroverts need people to recharge hence why many of them get antsy when theyre alone. it really has nothing to do with experiences for the most part.

i suggest people read the introvert advantage. for introverts, being around a crowd of people is mentally draining and need to reenergize by being alone. while extroverts need people to recharge hence why many of them get antsy when theyre alone. it really has nothing to do with experiences for the most part.

it's aight.. sometimes i get so damn bored, maybe it's because i dont have a cable or a gaming system in this house

FML..

it's aight.. sometimes i get so damn bored, maybe it's because i dont have a cable or a gaming system in this house

FML..

FML..

FML..

introversion and extraversion is a physiological thing. introverts experience much greater cortical arousal as their baseline than extroverts, hence why introverts need less external stimulation than extroverts. there is also a difference in general blood flow to certain parts of the brain, but this could be a result more than a cause.

Back
Top Bottom