Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

I like my alone time. My ex used to get upset because I'd ask her to leave earlier than she wanted so I could have my alone time. Theres nothing better than just throwing on my headphones and chillin out.

I lived by myself for awhile though and hated it. Moving in with 2 of my best friends pretty soon and pretty stoked but I've warned them there will be times I don't want to be bothered and just like to chill by myself.

I like my alone time. My ex used to get upset because I'd ask her to leave earlier than she wanted so I could have my alone time. Theres nothing better than just throwing on my headphones and chillin out.

I lived by myself for awhile though and hated it. Moving in with 2 of my best friends pretty soon and pretty stoked but I've warned them there will be times I don't want to be bothered and just like to chill by myself.

I don't mind comfortable company, but I definitely prefer being alone. I easily prefer having 2-3 close friends over 20 acquaintances you just call up every now and then...after a big gathering event, I definitely get tired and drained afterward...

I don't mind comfortable company, but I definitely prefer being alone. I easily prefer having 2-3 close friends over 20 acquaintances you just call up every now and then...after a big gathering event, I definitely get tired and drained afterward...

bout to smoke a j right now DOLEY , i just got into the dolo life, i cut most girls off but just one (down %#!%%) , still hang out with my boys whenever i can, and my paper looking good, this is the happiest i been in my life, imma check into that cudi also

bout to smoke a j right now DOLEY , i just got into the dolo life, i cut most girls off but just one (down %#!%%) , still hang out with my boys whenever i can, and my paper looking good, this is the happiest i been in my life, imma check into that cudi also

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm very social but i just enjoy being by myself so much more...

same.
That's how I am, too.

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, but I am around people all of the time (during my commute, at work, after work) so I love my alone time.  It's tiring constantly getting stimulated by people during daily interactions. My bf is the same way, oddly enough, and we could sit at home, reading our own books on the couch cuddling, have it be perfectly quiet for hours, and not even be bothered by it. My friends cannot do that. They constantly feel the need to talk to fill the silence and I don't understand why.

Even with something like I shopping, I prefer to be alone. If my bf comes with me to the mall, we usually split up and meet an hour later at the exit. I know what I want when I go shopping, so I'm not like my female friends who go from store to store to store to store, just looking. I can't do that. I go in, get what I need, and go home.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm very social but i just enjoy being by myself so much more...

same.
That's how I am, too.

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, but I am around people all of the time (during my commute, at work, after work) so I love my alone time.  It's tiring constantly getting stimulated by people during daily interactions. My bf is the same way, oddly enough, and we could sit at home, reading our own books on the couch cuddling, have it be perfectly quiet for hours, and not even be bothered by it. My friends cannot do that. They constantly feel the need to talk to fill the silence and I don't understand why.

Even with something like I shopping, I prefer to be alone. If my bf comes with me to the mall, we usually split up and meet an hour later at the exit. I know what I want when I go shopping, so I'm not like my female friends who go from store to store to store to store, just looking. I can't do that. I go in, get what I need, and go home.

I like to go out every blue moon but on the weekends its me-time. I can shoot buckets for a couple of hours just to think. Really attached my headphones.

edit: i can feel alone in a crowded club call it what you will ...
grin.gif

As long as you can balance out some time for friends or find ways to make new ones, not cliff diving to go out of your way or anything to find them

I like to go out every blue moon but on the weekends its me-time. I can shoot buckets for a couple of hours just to think. Really attached my headphones.

edit: i can feel alone in a crowded club call it what you will ...
grin.gif

As long as you can balance out some time for friends or find ways to make new ones, not cliff diving to go out of your way or anything to find them

Back
Top Bottom