Anyone else really enjoy being alone? Vol. Solo Dolo

introversion and extraversion is a physiological thing. introverts experience much greater cortical arousal as their baseline than extroverts, hence why introverts need less external stimulation than extroverts. there is also a difference in general blood flow to certain parts of the brain, but this could be a result more than a cause.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

introversion and extraversion is a physiological thing. introverts experience much greater cortical arousal as their baseline than extroverts, hence why introverts need less external stimulation than extroverts. there is also a difference in general blood flow to certain parts of the brain, but this could be a result more than a cause.
Introverts practice more self willed brain stimulation than extroverts who seek external stimulation. 

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Introverts practice more self willed brain stimulation than extroverts who seek external stimulation. 

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Im cool with being alone alot because im the only child so I'm used to it

Yeah me to. I'm so used to being alone. When I go to hang out, I always go by myself. It don't bother me one bit because I'm so used to it. A lot of times I like being left alone. One of my favorite Kid Cudi songs is My World, especially the first verse because I could relate to what he was talking about. I felt like he was desribing me( if that makes any sense) 

Same here dude.
pimp.gif

That along with Do It Alone are my theme songs.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Im cool with being alone alot because im the only child so I'm used to it

Yeah me to. I'm so used to being alone. When I go to hang out, I always go by myself. It don't bother me one bit because I'm so used to it. A lot of times I like being left alone. One of my favorite Kid Cudi songs is My World, especially the first verse because I could relate to what he was talking about. I felt like he was desribing me( if that makes any sense) 

Same here dude.
pimp.gif

That along with Do It Alone are my theme songs.

Originally Posted by wcghost

co-sign with you homie......

i'd say 4 out of 7 days, i just love doing my own thing:

-run all my errands / clean up
-go shopping for whatever necessities (groceries, etc.)
-work out in solitude or work on the b-ball game
-watch all your favorite shows w/o any interruptions / side-comments
-read
-just chill at the pad and do whatever you feel like

i feel like productivity skyrockets when you're by yourself and not having to work around someone's schedule or around what they want to do

Word x one million. I gotta have my MP3 player at all times though. I can't workout out without it, and I love shooting around at the park wit some jamz.

Originally Posted by wcghost

co-sign with you homie......

i'd say 4 out of 7 days, i just love doing my own thing:

-run all my errands / clean up
-go shopping for whatever necessities (groceries, etc.)
-work out in solitude or work on the b-ball game
-watch all your favorite shows w/o any interruptions / side-comments
-read
-just chill at the pad and do whatever you feel like

i feel like productivity skyrockets when you're by yourself and not having to work around someone's schedule or around what they want to do

Word x one million. I gotta have my MP3 player at all times though. I can't workout out without it, and I love shooting around at the park wit some jamz.

To be perfectly honest, I like being alone because I feel like very few people [that I'm familiar with, at least] are on my wavelength.

I highly enjoy the company of those who are.

To be perfectly honest, I like being alone because I feel like very few people [that I'm familiar with, at least] are on my wavelength.

I highly enjoy the company of those who are.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

It's starting to scare me how much I like being alone. I really look forward to the times where I get to just chief and watch my favorite shows/movies. Anyone else? Sometimes being with lots of people is just a hassle and stressful. It's a big reason why I dug Cudi so much last year... dude really describes the solo dolo lifestyle well.
IDK, maybe I just need therapy.

long lost brother???? is that you???
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom