anyone else wanna bang snooki?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif

Snooki-Fired-500x279.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
reminds me of Nicki minaj

The kind of woman that I would never want to interact with. Her attitude/personality/guidette behavior are all appalling. I can't believe people like thatget famous.

However... if she had a great personality and all that (i.e. tolerable to be around) and I was half in the bag, it would go down. Sure.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Seen her a few times in clubs here in poughkeepsie. She is not hot at all. Dime a dozen girl. Short fat and loud.

My boy keeps a steady lookout for her every time we go out here Albany. Its become his life goal...

If you really want to see her try any of the clubs on front street in newburgh, ny on a Saturday night. Torches is your best bet.

When she's in the area that's where she is at. I have a friend of a friend that is trying to smash. Just to say he did. But she is apparently morestuck up then ever. To me not hot at all in person. Screams std skank.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

If you really want to see her try any of the clubs on front street in newburgh, ny on a Saturday night. Torches is your best bet.

When she's in the area that's where she is at. I have a friend of a friend that is trying to smash. Just to say he did. But she is apparently more stuck up then ever. To me not hot at all in person. Screams std skank.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

that sounds like some groupie ho status

men do this too huh?

Back
Top Bottom