Anyone got a Kaspersky key they can share??

If you have one, you could use it on up to 3 computers.
nerd.gif
Please hook itup. Money is very tight right now.

Thanks

doesnt work, but thanks. I'm about to just take the L and buy it if I could get 2 other people to chip in $20 and split it with them.

Y'all better help him find that key he's looking for or else when you need his sleuthing abilities he ain't gonna help.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

REPORTED
son, I'm not asking about illegal downloading. Just asking whoever has purchased a key if they could share it since it is allowed to be usedon 3 computers. Don't make me find out who you are.

Why Kaspersky? Their %+$% hasn't been good since they allowed people to download full versions directly from their ftp (lol talk about the early Internetdays).

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

REPORTED
son, I'm not asking about illegal downloading. Just asking whoever has purchased a key if they could share it since it is allowed to be used on 3 computers. Don't make me find out who you are.
Word??

I prefer AVG, its worked wonders for me. And its free.

sharing a key is not good. if they key gets to a 4th computer you got a chance of being blacklisted.

Can't get more secure then Kaspersky, I won a key a few months back but it was stated only for 1 computer. And they blacklist keys pretty fast i used tohave to switch up every month or so

We don't want people asking for things for free in this manner nor do we want to encourage the discussion of the illegal means of getting a key.

Back
Top Bottom