Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

20211030_104756.jpg

On the floor for now, need recs on a TV stand that can fit this thing. A lot of the ones that take 85 inch screens don't have enough depth. I want something relatively low to the ground.

wall looks perfect for mounting if thats where you intend to keep the tv

id look at ikea tv units, they got a good selection, its worth a visit if theres one nearby

they have some as simple as…

1635606845162.jpeg

1635606857826.jpeg

Always liked the stand Digital Trends uses in their reviews
sony-a90j-review-ry-13.jpg

I actually like the level my TV is on the floor right now but it looks tacky. So mounting it isn't an option cause it's weird to mount a TV that big so low. :lol:

I'll look into etsy.

20211030_104756.jpg

On the floor for now, need recs on a TV stand that can fit this thing. A lot of the ones that take 85 inch screens don't have enough depth. I want something relatively low to the ground.
either get a coffee table from IKEA or build yourself one.

I actually like the level my TV is on the floor right now but it looks tacky. So mounting it isn't an option cause it's weird to mount a TV that big so low. :lol:

I'll look into etsy.

get a monitor stand if you want it that low and just so it doesnt look like you just moved in by keeping it on the floor

1635623741891.jpeg

Nice I was going to ask what’s wrong with mounting? I love it. Never going back. Especially now that they can swivel every direction.
my 82 is definitely a head Turner.

Nice I was going to ask what’s wrong with mounting? I love it. Never going back. Especially now that they can swivel every direction.
my 82 is definitely a head Turner.

Yea it has a nice swivel and tilt. I can watch it comfortably from the kitchen while cooking. And it comes out pretty far. I'm not mad.

Debating on getting a new TV. Currently have a 65" Sony x85D from 2017. Moved into a new house and how my bonus room is set up, a 75" would look pretty good in the space. Not sure if I should stay with 65" and go OLED, or go with the bigger 75" non OLED.

Mainly play PS5 and watch sports. Any thought on these?
Screenshot_20211119-204147_Brave.jpg

Back
Top Bottom