anyone have the Samsung Galaxy s3?

iPhone. Unless you like cheap plastic phones that have an outdated OS before you can blink.

I have the S3 its a really good phone and way ahead of the iphone 4s noone can really say how it will compare with the iphone 5

iPhone. Unless you like cheap plastic phones that have an outdated OS before you can blink.

Apple stans should be the last people to call something outdated... :rofl:. iPhones finally getting a 4 inch screen huh? That ****** sized screen. I've held an iPhone 4s in my hands and wonder how in the hell people read off of that thing.

OP go with the S3 or the Galaxy Nexus. You can't go wrong either way.

Last edited:
Its cool. Galaxy Pack wallpaper got the girls boppin :pimp:

my homegirl has a Galaxy Exhibit that does damn near the same thing but she paid $50 for it. I would suggest that to anybody.

But since youre chasing the cool the S3 is a cool as phone. Android customization features are great

iphone 5, im sorry but the overall quality and experience of the iphone is unmatched by any androids

iphone 5, im sorry but the overall quality and experience of the iphone is unmatched by any androids

let me guess, you also believe the LeBron X is the best shoe ever.

Seriously doe, let's compare iPhone 5 against the androids when appropriate. To do so now is complete hypebeast ignorance.

ive had nothing but androids and was stanning hardbody for android but ive had enough of this OS, the 32402394823 lame skins on every manufacturer's phone, my phone crashing, terrible battery life, awful apps etc. the last 2 phones i've had were the htc evo and the gs2.. both of which had a million issues. my friend had the galaxy s on verizon, and had to have it replaced 5 times because it was always freezing or had his apps crashing.

if i were you @ op, i'd wait til the next iphone was announced and then make your decision. i've played with the gs3 and its an enormous phone, too big in my opinion. i have the gs2 and its already 4.5" and the gs3 is even bigger. 

and the spec sheet doesnt matter, look at the "super tablets" that motorola was selling a little after the first ipad was released... it had 1gb ram and the ipad only had 512mb.. the processor was supposed to be faster and all this other crap... but it doesnt mean sht when you actually use the thing. even the HP Touchpad had better specs on paper than the original ipad.. and both the xoom and the touchpad were garbage.

i'm jumping ship to apple the only thing i'm hoping for is a 4" screen. idgaf about anything else. tired of android

all this smartphone bickering is getting old. OP, try all the phones recommended since they're all top of the line and pick the one you like.
To wait for the new iphone announcement wouldn't hurt though if you're considering that.

In the same dilemma myself. Get the S3 or iphone 5. Gotta say I'm leaning towards the S3. As a former iphone user gotta say the new android OS pretty much does everything the iphone does. Also, as a mac user and an ipad owner do i really want the same exact thing on my phone? Free tethering and being able to have extra batteries are a huge factor as well.

I've had my S3 for about three weeks now. I have to say, I definitely enjoy the phone and all the features. This is my first Android phone and I really enjoy the Android OS interface. I used to be someone who was devout to the iPhone. But leaving the iPhone 4 to the Blackberry Bold, and now the Samsung Galaxy S3. I feel that this phone, along with the OS, has so much to offer. 

I love the ability to use a MicroSD card.

I have an s3, I hate typing on it. One of my fave websites doesn't work on it either but I look at it on my iPad all the time. The gone is fast an great battery tho. I'm getting iPhone 5 soon as preorder is up.

Last edited:
I'm a big apple fan! I have had a iPhone since the first one came out over five years ago. A bunch of my friends and I wanted to see what the big deal was about the galaxy. We all went and started a family plan and got the phone. I have to say I still use my IPhone the
Most, but the S3 is faster since it has LTE witch I'm pretty sure the iPhone 5 will have. Apple is sometimes behind on speeds and features but I feel like when they do new stuff they do it right. One thing I really dont like about the S3 is the width of the screen, it's really hard to text/use it with one hand. I hope the next iPhone does not have this problem.

Back
Top Bottom