anyone have the Samsung Galaxy s3?

got the s3, just learned about being able to put the video from your s3 phone and project it onto your tv or any tv as long as tv is connected onto the wireless network

any other tricks/features other s3 owners could share?

S3 for the win! The Iphone is over rated... Look at the specs and you will see for your self. There is not that much over an improvement but one thing i can say is that it is basic and if basic is what you like then go for it 

Ive had an s3 since july and its cool and all but sometimes i feel its too big :lol:

And not too mention the battery life is ****.

Boutta **** wit dat iphone5 :smokin
how long does your battery generally last?
Mine lasts about a day unless I go HAM on apps and downloads.

op i just got rid of my android galaxy s2 and copped iphone 5....in terms of battery life they both suck balls....with LTE on i get maybe 8 hours of normal use before it is dead completely...same for my s2...the iphone is much lighter then my android and doesnt have any lag time at all like my galaxy...

i would say honestly i like the iphone better but to each his own

ps. i love my work blackberry more then my iphone....a week with use everyday and still doesnt have to be charged..
pimp.gif

S3 for the win! The Iphone is over rated... Look at the specs and you will see for your self. There is not that much over an improvement but one thing i can say is that it is basic and if basic is what you like then go for it 
on paper specs may be better...but watch any youtube video comparing the 2 or a speed test...iphone destroys s3 in almost every category

I beg to differ...ive used both side by side.
i did too and there was lag time with my android when browsing the internet...youtube videos loaded much faster on iphone....and the same music file downloaded about 3 secs faster on the iphone...mind you it was hooked up to same wifi network....but at the end of the day its just a phone...people gon buy what they want

Ive had an s3 since july and its cool and all but sometimes i feel its too big :lol:
And not too mention the battery life is ****.
Boutta **** wit dat iphone5 :smokin

Lmao this is BS.

zskd2a.png

This is with the bad reception in my dorm room and screen on for 2 hours+

i was thinking over the same option...
i was all about android and even copped the G1 when it first came out, swearing I'd never go apple.
but then i got the iphone 4 as my first apple phone.
son, sometimes you don't need all those crazy features but if you're tech savvy and want a phone that can keep up with your swag, then the s3 is probably the way to go.
I do agree with android coming out with too many OS "before you can blink" ... i'm sure that gets annoying.

To all those that are saying they have horrible batter life:

How long does your battery last for you? Each one of my charge cycles lasts me an entire day. I'm talking about from 6am to 10pm. I text, use the net, tweet, and instagram throughout the day.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom