anyone have the Samsung Galaxy s3?

i got it..
i like the size because i have big hands
*pause*

apps are cool
im about to get a customized case with it ..
battery life is ok
picture is great

anything else ?

Wouldn't everybody defending the android phone be as just a much of a stan as the Apple people? >D

Anyway my android is trash and the battery life is garbage. Getting an iPhone when it drops since my upgrade is in Oct

just got mine a few weeks ago. now complaints so far. it's my second anroid phone and I'm a fan of the OS.

the screen is huge and I love it. just gotta be careful with lurkers looking over your shoulder haha

Had the phone for a little more than a week and all my apple fanboy friends are all converting after they saw me stunting on their 4s.

-Drew

Wouldn't everybody defending the android phone be as just a much of a stan as the Apple people? >D
Anyway my android is trash and the battery life is garbage. Getting an iPhone when it drops since my upgrade is in Oct

What phone are you using now?

I'm contemplating getting the S3 if the iphone 5 isn't as great as I'm expecting it to be :lol:

What's the biggest change from ios to android?

S3 has official Jellybean ROMS now and I believe that it is better than the Nexus (had Nexus on Jellybean as well). It also has a bigger and better screen and an amazing camera.

Not sure about the iPhone 5 but they are gonna have to come with the heat if they want me to switch. 4.5 inch screen with droid RAZR Maxx equivalent battery life and not be made of glass :smh:

12 MP camera and all that. It is gonna have to make me select it over the note 2. Gonna have to be bananas and that is unlikely

Well being a stan is just being a Stan. Saying stuff that is just completely untrue doesn't warrant fanboyism. It just makes you sound like an idiot and no one will take you seriously

What phone do you own anyway.

:lol: at the small screen argument 90% of droid users hop on. That **** is played out. It's coming from the dudes out here carrying mini tablets. It's a cell phone. The hell I need a 5 inch screen for?

Dozens of androids. One iPhone. You're sleep if you think apple won't come with something major when the next one's announced.

:lol: at the small screen argument 90% of droid users hop on. That **** is played out. It's coming from the dudes out here carrying mini tablets. It's a cell phone. The hell I need a 5 inch screen for?
Dozens of androids. One iPhone. You're sleep if you think apple won't come with something major when the next one's announced.

Stop it. They said the same thing last year when the next iPhone was gonna change the game.....and we got the 4s. I used the 4s for a couple months and switched to the Nexus and havent looked back since

^I'm wondering the same, dudes that hate on Android are running some base model freebie joint running gingerbread still :lol:

:lol: @ Blink with that tired "it is a cell phone" argument. If they are just cell phones then why are we having thi convo. You know damn well if apple came with a 5 inch screen you would loose your mind.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at the small screen argument 90% of droid users hop on. That **** is played out. It's coming from the dudes out here carrying mini tablets. It's a cell phone. The hell I need a 5 inch screen for?
Every damn day I see people on their iPhones squinting and holding their phones hella close to their faces so they can read an article. Come on, son. A 3.5" screen is comically small. And it's just slap in the face to iPhone users that they couldn't even give the 4s like a 4" screen. My Galaxy Nexus has a 4.6" screen and that's perfect.

iPhones will never be the pinnacle of technology, face it. Just like Macbooks.

In what ways do iPhones eclipse Androids? Specifications? Operating systems? Sales?

Maybe superiority over OS's is subjective, but fact is Apple is playing catch up with Android. Apple's OS is extremely limited and I would go nuts without being able to customize simple things such as adding widgets. The first Evo was released in 2010 with a 4.3 inch screen and the iPhone 5 is just now getting a 4 inch screen. But that's a moot point. And don't even get me started on processors.

People buy Apple products solely on the brand. I'm not denying Apple doesn't make solid phones (I've used a 3GS the past two months) but people easily buy into their marketing campaigns and follow the crowd. Apple sheep go gaga over small updates (see the iPhone 4S) but outside of Siri there aren't really any technological innovations by Apple that coax me to buy their products. I do give them credit though for popularizing the smartphone, but that's where my credit stops.

Only people that Android is "superior" too are cats who spend time customizing every little thing, avg customer doesnt care for all that which is why phones like the razr outsold the Nexus for the longest.

And dudes saying the S3 has a good camera clearly never owned an iphone, I had an S3 for 4 days and returned it, joint was garbage, yea its Snappy, but the AMOLED screen made looking at certain sites look bad, and the camera was hot garbage.

Only thing missing from the iPhone was LTE, the bigger screen thing is all personal preference. I want a bigger screen, but I got big hands and using the s3 with 1 hand got annoying at times.

I worked in Wireless for 2 years and Android been garbage, customers left in right complaining about the little bugs and crap, while I NEVER saw iphone customers come in about software related issues, usually only time I saw iPhone problems is if somebody phone got jacked or broken.

The s3 wasnt glitchy though I will say that, but the quality of Android Apps are so damn poor too.

Trust me I WANT to Like Android, but I am let down everytime I get one.

Android Cats will talk about how they can customize this and that, newsflash avg customer doesnt care about that crap.

^^^^When I I first got the S3 I didn't like bit too much. I liked bit buy ICS is kinda choppy and touchwiz is just awful. Threw on Jellybean and now it is game over

this,
and I'm an android user.

tablets are near useless, then dudes want phones the size of tablets.
it stopped being a phone 2 inches ago (no innuendo)

say what you will about Iphone's small screens, at least they're consistent so all their apps work on that 1 size, and double size on an ipad. androids have a bunch of different sizes that cause issues with their apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom