Anyone have this movie on their radar: CATFISH

Originally Posted by nyckone

i've seen it. it's NOT scary at all, just a lil disturbing. it is about a guy that meets a girl and they develop some kinda relationship via facebook.

here is what's happens (written in black to hide for those that don't want spoilers - i don't know how to do the 'spoiler' trick):

o-rly.gif

Spoiler [+]
I am not going to see that thinks for the heads up smh

Originally Posted by nyckone

i've seen it. it's NOT scary at all, just a lil disturbing. it is about a guy that meets a girl and they develop some kinda relationship via facebook.

here is what's happens (written in black to hide for those that don't want spoilers - i don't know how to do the 'spoiler' trick):

o-rly.gif

Spoiler [+]
I am not going to see that thinks for the heads up smh

I watched it and I say the movie was meh.. it had my interest for a bit but there were a number of times I was just bored. I wish I spent $10 elsewhere.

I watched it and I say the movie was meh.. it had my interest for a bit but there were a number of times I was just bored. I wish I spent $10 elsewhere.

Dont waste your time with this flick. My friend watched it and said it was the dumbest movie ever. Just wiki it

Dont waste your time with this flick. My friend watched it and said it was the dumbest movie ever. Just wiki it

Wasn't thrilled with it at all and I came in with no expectations. You gotta figure out if u think it it's a real doc or fake acting. If it is indeed real footage than it's a decent flick cause they caught it on tape. If it's fake then it's just a ho hum movie IMO.

Wasn't thrilled with it at all and I came in with no expectations. You gotta figure out if u think it it's a real doc or fake acting. If it is indeed real footage than it's a decent flick cause they caught it on tape. If it's fake then it's just a ho hum movie IMO.

I remember hearing the buzz about this movie and even watching the trailer too, but never pursued watching it in theaters. I was on HBO Go and saw it on the homepage and figured what the hell. It's not what I expected (scary twist), but it wasn't a bad flick either.

I remember hearing the buzz about this movie and even watching the trailer too, but never pursued watching it in theaters. I was on HBO Go and saw it on the homepage and figured what the hell. It's not what I expected (scary twist), but it wasn't a bad flick either.

Movie was trash...the preview had me hyped but it was disappointing to say the least
30t6p3b.gif

Movie was trash...the preview had me hyped but it was disappointing to say the least
30t6p3b.gif

I actually thought the movie was really good.It's on HBO now so just watch it. I thought it was really good how the movie came full circle at the end.

I actually thought the movie was really good.It's on HBO now so just watch it. I thought it was really good how the movie came full circle at the end.

Back
Top Bottom