Anyone here a member of Gold's Gym?

Living in sf, golds gym is kinda a meet up spot for the lbgt community. So near to my house but I can't join. I'll be eaten alive

Work in a gym, the membership is free.

Gold's Gym rates vary because they are franchised, so whoever owns your particular Gold's Gym will charge whatever they feel like. I paid $19 a monthwith no signing fee and no money down when I worked out in Vegas and it was good at like 3 or 4 different gyms, and they were all huge with mad equipment. Theone in Downtown Brooklyn charged like $56 at the time I started working there and it was half the size. You have to go in and do a tour to find out the rates.

I pay $95 a year with Ballys
smokin.gif
The Golds Gym around my way is pretty great, but its too expensive for me. My friend pays $40 a month from what I can remember.

I was looking for some decent GYM membership from a month and finally I found this....
I thought others would also be interested....

P.S : ppl who want to argue on this....please pass on

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11295243&ec=BC-EC877-CatHome&pos=6〈=en-US#

All Sport Club Membership Certificate:

Membership available for adults ages 18+ (19 in NE):
Membership available for ages 12+
Note: Membership purchases for person(s) under the age of 18 requires a parent or legal guardian signature.
Work out at any Express (Fitlite), Active or Sport Club without restriction.
Excludes Ultra & Super Sport Clubs

Welp, I ended up getting a Gold's membership....1x start up fee ($306), first 3 months are free, then it's $29.99 from here on on (per month, startingin Sept)....

I have planet fitness its $10 a month or $20 a month, they only go to 60lbs in the dumb bells but I'm not into lifting weights so I don't mind, buts agood gym for starters.

$600 is rape, a decent gym with ful basketball court, swimming pool, sauna, rock climbing, free weights, cardio classes should be around 300-450$

I pay $35 a month at LA fitness, but only for two months until the end of july. I go up to school in late august, so I have to get some free week membershipsor something lol.

LA is ok, like every gym it sucks at peak hours. Its got a court but if you show up late you'll be waiting for a while. and the dumbbells are all over theplace

eek.gif
laugh.gif
shoot yourself for paying that much.

I pay $30/month ...which is further discounted if I get a 3/6/12 month membership, no contracts, no fees.

I could care less about having TVs, Saunas, etc @ my gym. Give me all the necessary equipment and I'm good.

The Gold's I used to go to was ghetto as hell. It looks like how it was in the 80's. I paid $25 a month. The newer Gold's are nice though.

Back
Top Bottom