Anyone here outgrew sagging yet?

No lie, I'm 22, I felt like I should have, but at the same time I still find myself sagging. But yeah, now days, clothes look a let better when you wearthem right.

the only reason I sag is cause i'm skinny
embarassed.gif

Never sagged my pants.

The whole "that's how the homosexuals in prison dress" thing always struck a chord with me
laugh.gif

i only sag my jeans,
and i prob. will never stop doing it....

but i dont sag it to the point where its by my knees, just a little sag....

i dont know why i started to do it, but its like a habit....

Originally Posted by iBlink

Never sagged my pants.

The whole "that's how the homosexuals in prison dress" thing always struck a chord with me
laugh.gif
too bad its bull %#+!

and when I sag my pants are under my !%+, belt basically huggin my D

"Red Monkeys, saggin' on em Apes, that's 900 just saggin' on em Bapes." [emoji]169[/emoji] Jeezy

My jeans sag but just the normal sag that you usually see nothing major. A slight sag if you will lol.

Never have sagged per say, maybe a tinyyy bit but not what I would really consider saggin your pants

i grew out of it quickly. But most kids nowadays still sag, but i
laugh.gif
whenthey get fined by the cops

Just a casual swag...meaning that my pants are sagging, but not to the point where i'm walking like a penguin or slightly bending over just to get into mypockets (pause)

all of a sudden no one used to sag... i used to sag when i was younger then as i got older i stopped

There were a point and time where I would HAVE to wear basketball shorts because my sag was so ignorant. If anything I'll sag in basketball shorts aroundthe house or with a long tee. But my jeans, if I need to sag, I get them to sit at my long waist.

Back
Top Bottom