Anyone not comfy with condoms?

2d15bs.jpg
is that illa j?

Also me hating condoms is a reason why my numbers are lower also. If you wanna go raw you gotta be responsible.

Tried team raw the other night but got lost in the sauce and that little muscle felt like a head lock, quickly put a jimmy on, I last alot longer...
Don't know how guys do it

Tried team raw the other night but got lost in the sauce and that little muscle felt like a head lock, quickly put a jimmy on, I last alot longer...
Don't know how guys do it
Vary the stroke, change positions, do the pull out to slow plunge to keep the p interested while you recover. Once the juice goes back down, just go ham with your moves man.

Last edited:
condoms are great, i use them every time, even when my girl is on the pill

but damn man, it starts hurting after awhile :smh: i even tried the ultra thin

I guess I'm team raw..I hate rubbers. I'm fully aware of the consequences and I'm ok with it. I just don't bang with em *kanye shrug*

You'd better be comfy wit a condom on
Or **** aint gon be sweet when you gota lil homie on the way

**** that team raw **** too yall nuts out here

Without a condom the P is a completely different beast to conquer.
Even tho I dont really like using condoms, magnum thins will do until Im ready to risk a child.

yall dudes crazy. goin in rawz? what if ol girl does the lock on you when you inside? pullin out can only get you so far and lets not even talk bout diseases and ****

id take the less feeling and wear a rubber and not have to worry about kids/diseases for $500 alex

A thread about how comfortable other dudes feel in condoms, and yall are discussing the types of condoms you use, whether you use any, whether your circumcised.....na that's enough.

i think we need to bring up the thread where that guy went raw dog and 3 seperate times he got an std. the 4th and final std he got was herpes

I think it was actually hpv genital warts.

Anyway, yeah be selective with the rawsheed wylins. Get a main.

Back
Top Bottom