Anyone not comfy with condoms?

Nah I can't mess with those, but I got a girl that if she does end up pregnant I ain't trippin.

yall dudes crazy. goin in rawz? what if ol girl does the lock on you when you inside? pullin out can only get you so far and lets not even talk bout diseases and ****

id take the less feeling and wear a rubber and not have to worry about kids/diseases for $500 alex

one time my girl had her legs wrapped around me and couldn't pull out |I

Would you all rather deal with the uncomfortable feeling of wearing a condom or the uncomfortable feeling from dealling with a STD or child support?

WTF y'all dudes are crazy hitting it with no rubber but hell if your eating the box you still taking a risk. Don't know any dude or female who use dental dams or plastic wrap when eating the box

Last edited:
alot of these females out here ******g with no rubbers yall be safe out here real talk

Last edited:
Yo, how comfortable condoms feel to you will be the least of your worries after you contract some **** or have some babies.

Remember, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Better wrap that shh up b!!

Trojan Bareskin condoms is what I use, itz not raw but itz the best that I've found..

Wrap it all the time unless I'm feeling wild then pull off and unleash the candy rain somewhere.

. . . TMI prolly

^ Stores charge way too much for rubbers. Get a pack of 60 for around $15 on amazon.

^ Stores charge way too much for rubbers. Get a pack of 60 for around $15 on amazon.
Then thats 60 potential chances to be a father you have now averted. And I guarantee you those huggies will go faster than that $15 box of condoms.

Last edited:
WTF y'all dudes are crazy hitting it with no rubber but hell if your eating the box you still taking a risk. Don't know any dude or female who use dental dams or plastic wrap when eating the box
f1415c96_1677_596119707083099_396297921_n.jpeg

maybe its uncomfortable for you guys because they are too tight....i only buy magnums so my condoms stay baggy....its more comfortable that way. Just think of it like lil waynes pants vs cam'rons pants...

srs
not srs
tuck my balls into magnums in the winter for warmth
srs
:smokin

Team RAW is the way to go!! Condoms are for cowards....

If she's gonna let you smash why wear a condom??

Back
Top Bottom