Anyone not doing anything for New Years?

I only have two friends and they're all at the opposite end of the state. I have no other friends, so going out is a no-go.

And yet I can't overlook the fact that I have my family. I'm going to stay home and enjoy their company.

Let's hope everything will get better in 09. Have a safe and fun night NT.

Doing a little pre-partying real quick here on the westcoast, getting ready to skip out here in about an hour.

Happy New years to all yall

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Overrated holiday with no real significance (besides so called 'new year resolutions'). Personally, I'm waiting for Asian New Years
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Word to the red envelopes
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad I'm probably going to get less this year because of the recession and because my family seems to believe in giving less the older a persongets...maybe I gotta earn my cash at the Mahjong table...
grin.gif

But yea I'm not doing anything big this year for New Year's...

Too many reasons not to go out:

its too cold
I'm too tired
GF is in another country
Friends are in other states and countries
I don't drink
I'm broke

Just gonna stay home with the fam even though my parents are gonna fall asleep before it hits 12. so im just gonna burn a little
pimp.gif
then pray into the newyears.

was thinkin of having people over but I'm just gonna stay in by myself tonight. Celebrate the new year this weekend.

At my girl's OG's crib with some friends... but this $!@#@ is getting on my got damnit nerves
smh.gif

Goose FTW.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Happy New Year!

roll.gif
%$+#%* is shootin!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember watchin the Super Bowl at my friend's place out in the Rockaways...I remember hearing gun shots then as well
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom