Anyone not doing anything for New Years?

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yo ima at this wack $%# party in pajamas OMG
smh.gif
....happy new years nt.
Is it a party of one?
Dj Sheets there?
nerd.gif

My older brother said "don't go out tonight." Are you effing serious? I'm going out and it'll be my last night out for the year, andweek.

in at home. just chillen. its only 9:26 here but ehhhhhhhh.
its mad boring out here. not feeling it. oh well. have a good one.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i just woke up at 630 pm... i dont feel like rushing to get ready and attending some wack party so im just going to go back to sleep
laugh.gif
im working tomorrow anyways.

(acknowledges)

I don't think it matters anyways. Lately, I don't even think in terms of calendar, I'm just day to day now it seems. A new year tomorrow is justanother thursday.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

never really cared about new years don't know why
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Same here. Most people just fall into the hype. Because their friends are out and partying, they wanna be out too. Often seen as a clean slatefor a fresh start, folks make their resolutions that are broken in a week or two.
laugh.gif

I'm sick as well, some sort of stomach bug. I was over at my friends house planning for the night, and....the dreaded bubble guts set in.

if you want to make a resolution, why wait till New Years? Just start it right then, if it's really that important.
Exactly how I feel. If you wanna dedicate yourself to something, you can do it w/o waiting for a new year to start. I bet gyms see their highestspike around early Jan. I was just talking to my homeboy on AIM and he said his resolution is to get a 6 pack, son is about 280 lbs. I give him 1 week beforehe gives up and goes back to chilling on the count eating pizza and ice cream.

New Years Eve is WACK...

Could never find out why so much hype is surrounded by it..

New Years Eve FTL!...

when u gotta wife and kid and age 20 there really aint much to do but spend time with your family. Happy New Years Nike Talk!

Back
Top Bottom