Anyone on here drive a Cadillac CTS Coupe??

...going to check this out this weekend, possibly going to cop, just gotta test drive and found out w/ package to go with.
anyone have this whip?

I dont have it but I've heard nothing but good things about it and if I had the funds I would have it right now over all these other cars

I had a 2011. I loved it but the visibility out the back window is ridiculous. Also, not sure where you live but here in Chi it slid a lot in the snow. I had a CTS sedan before that and it was the same way in the snow.

cadillac-cts-coupe21.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Never owned but I've driven it and the CTS-V. It's definitely fast and handles decently. Ride isn't so rough but I'd definitely test drive it first to make sure it won't bug you. It's also the best looking car in the Cadillac line-up right now and probably the only I'd even consider buying.

^^ word thanx guys...def wish i could afford the V, but not at the moment....already talked to my boy who works at a local dealership and he's gnna try and hook me up....gonna check him out and a few other spots...the car looks amazing to me, just gotta get behind the wheel 1st.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

cadillac-cts-coupe21.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I believe that's a concept. I much prefer the outgoing production design.
CTS-V grill > CTS though. 

4loi9w.jpg

25tho42.jpg

I would cop the older CTS(black of course) in a heartbeat.. Love that car

Back
Top Bottom