Anyone Rock Jordan's to a Formal Event?

I wore 2000 Space Jams last year to Prom, I know some people find it corny but you only live once. My date was cool with it plus the slight yellowing kinda matched our colors haha

5e7rkl.jpg

I wore 2000 Space Jams last year to Prom, I know some people find it corny but you only live once. My date was cool with it plus the slight yellowing kinda matched our colors haha

5e7rkl.jpg

I think a lot of the XI's work for formal events.

I also think the XIX's (particularly the black/red and black/white/gold colorways) are great as well.

Patent leather sets it off... and most of the shoes that look good IMO have 1-2 base colors (and maybe a slight 3rd color as the trim, but not TOO noticeable... like the gold on those XIX's I described).

And yes, I have rocked Jordan's to a formal event.

I think a lot of the XI's work for formal events.

I also think the XIX's (particularly the black/red and black/white/gold colorways) are great as well.

Patent leather sets it off... and most of the shoes that look good IMO have 1-2 base colors (and maybe a slight 3rd color as the trim, but not TOO noticeable... like the gold on those XIX's I described).

And yes, I have rocked Jordan's to a formal event.

only ones i would consider doing that with would be XX3, the UNC 2010, and XI's. I love the XX3 and think they dont look like you typical bball shoes.

only ones i would consider doing that with would be XX3, the UNC 2010, and XI's. I love the XX3 and think they dont look like you typical bball shoes.

Those are some pretty dope photos. Appreciate it guys. Might rock my DMP Xi's, cus me and my date are rocking Gold anyways.

Those are some pretty dope photos. Appreciate it guys. Might rock my DMP Xi's, cus me and my date are rocking Gold anyways.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

Talkin about these? If so...these are all I rock with formal wear.

nike_ik_tuxedo_dunk_001.jpg

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

Talkin about these? If so...these are all I rock with formal wear.

nike_ik_tuxedo_dunk_001.jpg

Originally Posted by BinYe

As many shoes as i own... i couldn't bring myself to do that.

For anybody out of highschool to don J's with formal wear (unless the theme of the party was to wear sneaks)... it's plenty tacky.

But do you.
^ I agree completely

Originally Posted by BinYe

As many shoes as i own... i couldn't bring myself to do that.

For anybody out of highschool to don J's with formal wear (unless the theme of the party was to wear sneaks)... it's plenty tacky.

But do you.
^ I agree completely

This topic always pops up. I say no, but that's juss me. Besides, you wouldn't wear formal shoes to play basketball, would you?

Back
Top Bottom