Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
whats the big difference between Black "Black Mambas" and GR Black/Wht?

these are PEs, they have "all star" in the inside part of the tongue and "black mamba" written on the insole and front of the tongue, the swoosh is purple as already mentioned, and the uptempo written across the heel is purple also.

I've told myself that the Black/Purple ZK1's that release on the 15th are gonna be the last ZK1's I purchase but if the white/grey ones that release have the shark fin on them then I might have to cop. Anyone know if there gonna have the fin on there?? Or was that just a sample?? Thanks

Just ordered my red shozoko shirt from Eastbay. Got the catalog today. Had to phone it in, It was not on their website.
[/b]​

This might be off topic but has anyone seen the new Joga Bonito commercial because Kobe is in it and I know he was a big time soccer fan back in Italy

Joga Bonito Commercial

Man I need those USA AZK's. Hopefully I'll be here when they come out
Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

kl3, can you tell me what is the colourway?
thx
& here is the pic of the Kobe's tee from eastbay
28150648_z.jpg

shox2001

Aside from a sleeveless tee and matching shorts(for the sleeveless) nothing else. The Eastbay tee seems different than the ndc one in that the images surrounding the symbol is black in eastbay and grey on ndc.
[/b]​

thank you your help TheWindScar31, but can you tell me what is the colourway of the matching shorts?
thx

^^ I sure hope it's not!!! :x
sick.gif

In my opinion those are ugly. I sure hope Nike does not make a weird looking disign for the ZKII's. Adidas did that with the 2nd and the not released 3rd of the Kobe sneakers.

Here's to hoping that they look good. :D
happy.gif

P.S. By the way...how does that new red Kobe shirt really look like?
The one from Eastbay differs from the one on Niketown.com
I ordered mine from Niketown because it looked better than the one on Eastbay. I hope they don't send me the one that's on Eastbay.

New Pickups General Relase Kobes White / Grey / Canary Yellow

The quality is probably the best soo far, maybe the black whites are better, but the quality is still not great.

for who ever asked, yes there are shark fins on the shoe, not just the P.E.

I Love Living In Japan

Quote:
i haven't got my catelog yet so i'm just wondering if its the same shozoko red tee on NDC or like the ^pic up top /w the red and black instead of red and tan color??

Good question...In my catalog its the one with the black outline, I hope that's the one that ships out.
[/b]​

Code for Kobe Shorts.

"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

Its late for the those clothes but anything is better than nothing at this point. Way to go Nike you about 4 1/2 months late not that I am counting. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

Back
Top Bottom