Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

curly, will nike release some black/purple or black/maize kobe's apparel?
& here is the kobe's sleeveless
28148010_z.jpg

From Hypebeast:

Here is a first look at a pair of Air Force Ones that will be coming out in 2007. These Kobe Air Force Ones which feature a clear midsole are part of the Supreme pack. They will limited and will retail for around 30,000 Yen (~$290 USD). It looks like they will also come with a dog tag with Kobes image on it

I'm preaty sure that these will retail for less than $290 because in Japan things retail for more even after the exchange rate.

when is the release date?? next year??

anyone else notice the shoe behind it??? is it like. .a AF1 kobe series??

What do the numbers inside the grey and university blue mean? I just got em today from my px and I am dumbfounded

The other numbers are 13,99,32,33

Never mind..I stopped being lazy and googled it. They are all the retired numbers in Lakers history..note to self: google is your friend

Quote:
They are all the retired numbers in Lakers history

thats good to know i thought they were the starting line up on one of the minn. lakers teams, but seeing 42 and 44 its clear youre right

Love those one's. For some reason it took alil until I actually noticed the face printed on the shoe.

"really? eastbay says only size mens"

Did you get that info from the new eastbay catalog? I am sure that they will have Kids sizes. Eastbay has had all Kobe releases except for the Black/maize in kid sizes this should be no different.
"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

^^^the blk/maize are supposed to be the 81 pt game shoes...

Only way the boy ever gon' learn[/b]​

For hopefully the last time, these are the shoes Kobe wore when he scored 81 points; not the black/maize

im very tired of hearing people call the black and maize the 81 pt game shoe :smh:
nono.gif

I think because Nike released the Black/Maize AZK1 early online in honor of the 81 point game is why some refer to them as the "81 point games".
[/b]

I'm pretty sure the 81 pts are in celebration/recognation of his 81pt game. Thats why people refer to them as the 81 pts.

Pretty sure that USA jersey was from 2004. Kobe was supposed to be on the 2004 team that fall then the rape allegation hit and he was removed.

NBA players who were on 2004 USA Olympic Basketball team but withdrew: Jason Kidd (recovering from knee surgery), Ray Allen (getting married), Tracy McGrady (Olympic "security concerns"), Karl Malone (healing from injury, emotional strain from mom passing away), Jermaine O'Neal (banged up from playoffs), Mike Bibby (we aren't sure of reason).

Kobe Bryant was going to be on the team but withdrew due to scheduling problems (his case).

As you can see those were the jerseys worn that year....
olympics2004_allan-iverson.jpg

^^^ Even from your own reply, you can see in the part of the article you bolded that Kobe WITHDREW ... and was NOT removed. USA basketball didn't remove him; he quit.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have. I'm just saying that it's not accurate to say, "He was removed," giving the indication that the rape case made USA basketball think, "Hmmm ... better get him out of here."

And yes, the jersey above does indeed look like it could be from 2004, but definitely not '06 (because of the Reebok vector).
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< KID LEBRON III's or J-RODS (sz. 11-12) [/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
And yes, the jersey above does indeed look like it could be from 2004, but definitely not '06 (because of the Reebok vector).

^^^That is true, but there is no sure way of knowing it's legit.
If I were you I would just wait because the new jerseys should be coming

[/b]

email: [email protected]

I just locked the 'Zoom Kobe: USA edition' thread, so here's all that mattered from that thread:

Pics (from EDtrigger):
144aa786d8dd4c.jpg

144aa786d41a70.jpg

144aa795327dd3.jpg

144aa795348178.jpg

144aa786d3206c.jpg

144aa786d216ca.jpg

Info (posted by KDAY1580):

KDAY1580:
Nikebasketball.com special, and possibly a QS to major city urban accounts... They haven't completely decided on what to do yet.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< KID LEBRON III's or J-RODS (sz. 11-12) [/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Back
Top Bottom