Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

NOT MY PICS!!! I found these on Ebay and it looks like were in for another surprise with these. For those that didnt know "I didnt" these seem to say "Black out" on the inside of the shoe and on the tongue. Looks like we found the name for these, Black outs :D
happy.gif

1z64eup.jpg

1z64h2f.jpg

1z64hna.jpg

1z64hzd.jpg

P.S.

I spoke to a Nike rep earlier today about the Oly ZK1's and she said that there scheduled to be a GR and there due sometime in early August. She also said that they might be a online QS at first and then later release as a GR like the Black/Maize but she wasnt to sure. Hope that helps everyone.

OH wow.. so the black purples (blackouts) are going to have a purple medial side to it... thats awesome....can't wait to cop these

Nice Pics thanks for sharing. Counting the days down.
"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

that is great news about the olympic ones. those are the ones. hopefully we can all get ours.

my local footlocker recievved the black/purple and orange/gray kobe's yesturday..
they aren't for sale yet..set to release on the 15th uf july 2006 but they are in the back room at the store. saw them myself and the orange ones look sweet
-Joey

Quote:
my local footlocker recievved the black/purple and orange/gray kobe's yesturday..
they aren't for sale yet..set to release on the 15th uf july 2006 but they are in the back room at the store. saw them myself and the orange ones look sweet

Orange and gray????
You mean these?
156y3js.jpg

[/b]

email: [email protected]

Quote:
Nikebasketball.com special, and possibly a QS to major city urban accounts... They haven't completely decided on what to do yet.

I bet the team USA colorway ZK1 release will be just like how the Kobe LA Map Huarache 2K5 release was.

Yeah, pretty much every spot has them right now just not for sale. If you know someone or have the hookup im sure you can get them now. I can but the cash is low.

Whatever happened to the black mambas. The orange and white ones that kobe wore. I know there was some rumors about them releasing. Anybody know anything.

The black/purple that come out on july 15th well it say black out inside the shoe because I know the pic up there are from kobe pe. Here the stlye number for the new items up on niketown.com you can see the item if you put the stlye # in the search box. Kobe Shozoko Jacket: 128143. Pant; 128144
Sleeveless; 128148. Short; 128149. Tee; 128150

Yeah, my first post!

Anyway, I agree black out could be the best colourway for this shoe.

thank you KobeFan21 for the Kobe's suit number, i just can't wait to cop the suit & the 'black out' :D
happy.gif

Anyone know which stores in SoCal have the Black/White or Grey/Univ. Blue AZK1's on sale? Some of the Footlockers that used to have them for $99 have them marked back for $130.
[/b]

^^^the white/grey/yellow kobes are nice but it stains easily... the whole upper is like the crumpled leather texture that you see in other zk1s...
I've changed my sig.

i wanna cop black outs they look pretty hot. i think black/maize < black/purple
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom