Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I will cop black outs on release date and wait for the sharkfins, when they go on sale or when the next F&F comes up, anybody know when?
MAGIC > MICHAEL

Give me your '06 Easters 10-10.5, Please!!!

does anybody hav a release date on thesse are they quickstrike or not comin out
any info ?????
1z69h1y.jpg

Im reposting my question from a few posts up

Quote:
Anyone know which stores in SoCal have the Black/White or Grey/Univ. Blue AZK1's on sale? Some of the Footlockers that used to have them for $99 have them marked back for $130.

Any help is appreciated!

Also in yesterdays Summer Pro League game, Devin Green was wearing some White/Purple/Gold AZK1's (like Kobe wore this season a few times) which were awesome. They matched the uniforms so perfectly....and of course made me wish Nike would catch a clue and release them.
[/b]

anyone planning to get the blk and prple on release? Or even already ordered from PYS?
[/b]​

Wuz up guys, finally got my app. approved after 2 weeks. I went to the mall yesterday and all the ZK1 colorways were marked down to 89.99. I already have the grey/unc and plan on getting the blackouts.

Can't wait to get mine!!
happy.gif

-stayTrue

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue Suite B.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 955-8046​

The have the ZKB1s on sale for $99 at footaction in Glendale Galleria, all colors except for the Blk/Yellow.

i think i HAVE to cop the black/purp, i think having those and the black/maize is important aha
[/b]

^ i agree with AirForce.... just for some odd reason i have to have these shoes... mayb its because he had that dunk on nash... (i copped the 2K4 OT black for the dunk on dwight.... )

same for the black yellow... mayb cuz its the shoe he had on christmas day

i wanted to buy the black/whites but the wrinkly leather and white laces turned me off. i wish all the zk1 were suede/nubuck like the olympics looks 100x better imo

wazzup fellas' just got my black outs from ma hookup in the neighborhood, and they are better than advertised!!!! the leather on these i think are softer than the blk/maize...gonna ball in em on friday, so i will let you know how they were!! don't sleep on these!!!! shout out to solkolekta......where you at playa, its been a long time!!! reppin the 714!!!! out :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

thats really hot how there are different symbols used to make each colorway of the zk1 more special. just goes to show that nike is the best when it comes to all the small details...now all they need to do is release those white/purple zk1s with a big 81 on the tounge...

1zp5mpy.jpg

1zp5n6c.jpg

1zp5po7.jpg

1zp5pwm.jpg

1zp5q9f.jpg

1zp5ru0.jpg

1zp5s2d.jpg

so is it a 100% sure thing that kobe is gonna change to 24 next season?

Back
Top Bottom