Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

i wished they came out with the white theme/nike sign = purple
(the one he wore during the 81 point killing spree)

Anyone have the number for vintagekicks? I ordered my USA AZK's on Sunday and have yet to recieve my second confirmation e-mail.

^^^ 212-505-2341
This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jellooo's jigglin! (Chick Hearn page from nba.com)I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERSgames, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

I just found these pictures of Kobe playering NBA 07, but he happens to be wearing Laser Jordan IIIs

^^i posted that in the jordan section..and all of them told me the same thing...post in celeb. pics..but anyways...SPOTTED A NEW COLOR OF THE ZK1S(funny pic also)
laab1040926201024x768dt6.jpg

Quote:
^ come on man show some pics

azk1usantbc7.jpg

azk1usant1fr2.jpg

azk1usant2xp2.jpg

This is how the Box came from Vintagekicks.
azk1usabox1wr8.jpg

------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

^^^Nope. Their L.A. store had the silver box. For a mere $240. I paid $135 shipped from their N.Y.C store. $105 for the box, thats BS...LOL
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

The usa's are so sick!!! I can't wait to get them from ndc when they drop. Would get them from vintagekicks but I want that kobe box.

yeah I feel ya on that one. They better drop in the special edition kobe box. I'm going to cop mine on eastbay or from my connect if i can cop em early.

Back
Top Bottom