Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

yea.. i doubt the jersey will sell out.. but then again, it would've qualified for free shipping =( next time i'll get the jersey

i cant order it...i have an account, but it doesnt have anything that its available. it just says available 10/9
I got a size 13 pair of Dr. Dooms, looking for anyone to trade me a size 12 of the Dr. Dooms. hit me up.

just ordered mine as well, cant wait for these as they are my favorite zk1!!
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

The people that are having trouble ordering you have to bring up a new server it wont work if your refreshing the page.

Thats what the nike rep told me but it worked when I refreshed the page.

I just coped my size 10.5 pair.Cant wait till these get delivered to me.

I passed on the jersey though.Will cop the jersey later like when Kobe is leading team USA to the Gold medal in th 08 summer olympics.

Also for people trying to cop.I suggest going to www.nikebasketball.com first then click on the link thatb takes you to the page to log into buy the shoes or authentic jersey.

For some reason right now www.niketown.com just hangs and the page doesnt load.

I ordered a 11.5.

I'm kind of feeling buyers remorse right now after completing the order...especially if I do see these in Champs or Footlocker one day. :smh:
nono.gif

[/url]
Yuku me @ http://tony-shoeprano.u.yuku.com/

if i had cash right now, id scoop my 11 or 11.5, but i gotta wait until i somehow find a sale for em
[/b]

If they do come out at Footlocker I will return the shoes that I just ordered since I have a gift card that I can use at footlocker.

i'm going to wait for these to hit stores too
if i can still get black/maize for sale then I know i can probably find these a month or two months later on sale

Swoosh.com people.. \

Log into swoosh.com using your regular login. after you are in type in nikestore.com into yourr browser and then find the Olympic Kobe and add it in your cart.. price is 78.00.. Thank me later

i didn't log in and use my swoosh account, so they charged me retail. any chance that i can get an adjustment and get my employee discount? i guess i need to call them tomorrow and see

I just loged in now and only sizes left for the team USA ZKI's are 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Question is a size 44 authentic NIKE jersey = XL size ?

Back
Top Bottom