APPLE EVENT JUST STARTED!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure you are being overconfident. I do both and have been doing both so chill.

I am taking nothing away from root but JB is so good it is to the point were some things you can do are flat out unethical.

Last edited:
PM me if you want to try iOS 8 and get added to my dev account. only $15

pm me and pay $3. I won't make a penny either. shame on you trying to profit :rolleyes
NT should help each other out :smh:

Last edited:
People are tribal, most people want to feel apart of a group and always feel like whatever group they are apart of is "better". teamapple teamandroid and so on.

Yosemite looks interesting but I'm not really feeling them building around the iOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure you are being overconfident. I do both and have been doing both so chill.

I am taking nothing away from root but JB is so good it is to the point were some things you can do are flat out unethical.

exaclty I've been rooting phones since the GS1 and that stuff is overrated

To be honest, I don't even know if JB and root are in the same category. JB is almost legitimate hacking.

1,000 ways to customize your phone but how many of those things are meaningful and how many times do you do it? More phones use android but how many of them are worth having? The number of phones is arbitrary because you only choose 1 (the best one) anyway :lol: Unless you're big balling switching phones everyday :lol:

Last edited:
4.7 is the perfect size for a phone.

but what if, they can fit a 5 inch screen on the same exact dimensions of the typical 4.7inch body? wouldnt u prefer that?
Hell nah when im takin sneak shots of babes or browsin my secret forum niketalk on my 5s 4inch screen no one can peep and see what im up too but 5 inches is too big b.
Save dat for tablets

I kinda hope they increase storage tho cuz i only got about 7 gigs left on dis 64gb

Que jb better than rooting you wot m8

I'm currently using the i5 but y'all need to go away with jb better than root :lol: I don't think either is better than the other. At the moment people go android because of the larger phones only a small portion of the real community roots their phones. Once apple offers the bigger screens I'm sure a lot will switch over, I'm most likely getting the i6 and prob the G3 this year.. Best of both I ain't complaining, I mess with both, and I don't think one isn't better than the other.. *kanye shrug*

Last edited:
4.7 is the perfect size for a phone.

but what if, they can fit a 5 inch screen on the same exact dimensions of the typical 4.7inch body? wouldnt u prefer that?
Hell nah when im takin sneak shots of babes or browsin my secret forum niketalk on my 5s 4inch screen no one can peep and see what im up too but 5 inches is too big b.
Save dat for tablets

I kinda hope they increase storage tho cuz i only got about 7 gigs left on dis 64gb

You're making it seem like adding less than an inch height wise and 0.3 inches width wise is going to expose everything on your screen. Isn't that exaggerating just a bit?

I'm comparing the M7 to 5s dimensions here.

And no one is going to buy or make a 5 inch tablet fam.

JB and rooting are similar, yet different. Rooting can give you access to the entire operating system, thus removing and installing custom OS if you wish.

And be real, why would anyone make a 5 inch tablet.

Oh yeah and itunes and iphone music managaement is light years ahead of any one else

Never understood the hate or as they say "forcing you use iTunes". Is making folders and drag and dropping music like you're burning a CD 2003 style that much better? It's just an easier way to organize music. I guess it's part of apple oppressing you

Last edited:
Rooting is dope I like it.. Cydia is cool, it's just bs half the stuff on there that's good they're charging you for.. Like a bitesms license cost like 7 bucks, some tethering apps cost 10-20 dollars it's kinda meh.. You can pirate them with certain repos I guess but stuff with licenses is a no go.. It's cool but its not >>>

Didn't know iTunes got hate.. It's def appreciated :smokin

Last edited:
Watched the keynote in full. The iOS 8 update is gonna be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Rooting is dope I like it.. Cydia is cool, it's just bs half the stuff on there that's good they're charging you for.. Like a bitesms license cost like 7 bucks, some tethering apps cost 10-20 dollars it's kinda meh.. You can pirate them with certain repos I guess but stuff with licenses is a no go.. It's cool but its not >>>

Didn't know iTunes got hate.. It's def appreciated :smokin

Wish I had the funds.

All I wanted from iOS8 was quick reply to text it's coming true :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: unless I read it wrong, Didnt care about any things else :lol: except maybe the keyboard update as well :smokin

Last edited:
I don't think you guys realize jail breaking is the same as rooting Cydia is unsigned code the only way you can do that is by gaining door access. Cydia is a marketplace I don't think there is a rooted apps market place compareable for android

PM me if you want to try iOS 8 and get added to my dev account. only $15

pm me and pay $3. I won't make a penny either. shame on you trying to profit
eyes.gif

NT should help each other out
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I saw that comment yesterday.

I was like "this dude slanging software betas?"

"aye famb, I got that new osx yosemite. Only $15 and it's yours. Just don't tell no one I gave it to you."

I don't think you guys realize jail breaking is the same as rooting Cydia is unsigned code the only way you can do that is by gaining door access. Cydia is a marketplace I don't think there is a rooted apps market place compareable for android

I don't think you realize jail breaking is not the same exact thing as rooting.

And there is a marketplace. It's definitely not as expansive as Cydia though.

http://www.androidpit.com/jailbreak-android

My iPad Air aux plug thing fell in anybody get that too? The thing where you plug in ur earphones etc..

Back
Top Bottom