Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
just got a gold iphone 5s for verizon can so far the phone is really impressive considering i had an iphone 5

Just got my 5s today anyone know how to use the fingerprint to unlock the phone instead of the pass code

Last edited:
Got it thanks had it like that but I was holding the home button and Siri was popping up

I have some lint in my lightning port that's causing me to have to jam the charger in hard in order for it to charge. What's the best way to clean it out?

dont know if i posted in here but saw the gold in person

i didnt like it at all, way too light. at certain angles it looks like silver.

Anyone else run into the issue of the text tone suddenly not working when you receive a text? And when you change tones you can't hear anything even though your sound is turned in?

Anyone know of any apps or devices I can use for video recording live music? Record some Kweli and Macklemore last night but it gets pretty distorted when the bass kicks in.

Anyone know of any apps or devices I can use for video recording live music? Record some Kweli and Macklemore last night but it gets pretty distorted when the bass kicks in.

Macklemore will sound bad no matter what you record it with

Anyone else run into the issue of the text tone suddenly not working when you receive a text? And when you change tones you can't hear anything even though your sound is turned in?

check do not disturb settings. if you see a little moon icon in your status bar it means notification sounds won't alert you but the message/call/notification will still come thru to the phone

Back
Top Bottom