• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

7 Plus > 7
Was considering that too but its too big for me to bring around. Makes me feel like i have a ipad mini in my pocket
You get used to it fairly quickly. I used to think the same with my 6 Plus a few years back 
laugh.gif

Apple gotta drop quick charging before wireless charging.

It's 2016, there's no reason it should take 3 hours to charge a phone bruh.

IT'LL BE 3WEEKS THIS SATURDAY FOR ME HAVING THIS 7+.....

SO I WAS ALL FOR THE NEW INNOVATION OF JUST USING THE LIGHTING PORT FOR HEADPHONES WHEN THE KEYNOTE DROPPED....

ALMOST 3 WEEKS IN, NO HEADPHONE JACK IS PURE BUNS.

I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. BECAUSE YOU ALMOST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS SUFFICIENTLY CHARGED SO THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR HEADPHONES.... THEY DEF SHOULD HAVE IMPLEMENTED WIRELESS CHARGING WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE 3.5.

SO I WAS ALL FOR THE NEW INNOVATION OF JUST USING THE LIGHTING PORT FOR HEADPHONES WHEN THE KEYNOTE DROPPED....

I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. BECAUSE YOU ALMOST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS SUFFICIENTLY CHARGED SO THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR HEADPHONES.... THEY DEF SHOULD HAVE IMPLEMENTED WIRELESS CHARGING WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE 3.5.

I just copped this for work and it's worked well so far. It was the highest rated one I found on Amazon FWIW. :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B01MA1DHQ2

Yeah it's not something that should be portable. Literally just for listening to music at work and keeping my phone charged. :smokin :lol:

Welp tried to trade in my 6s for 7 at T-Mobile but they required me to upgrade to Tmobile one plan.

Thinking about buying one outright on eBay today with 8% eBay bucks but I still feel kinda iffy about buying phones off eBay even from reliable sellers.

Don't want my phone to become blacklisted down the road.

The battery life on my 7+ is crazy good. I can go on a 5hr bike ride streaming music the whole time with both my bike computer and headphones connected via bluetooth. Im normally at 70% after that ride.

7 Plus battery has been :pimp: to me.

Haven't been phased much by this headphone adapter tbh. Works for my car AUX and for my Skullcandys.

YEP. IF A DROP OCCURS WHEN IM USING MINE, I HAVE NO WORRIES.

I ONLY USE MINE WHEN IM OUT DOING MY PHOTOGRAPHY OR IM TRAVELING.

I USE SPIGEN LIQUID CRYSTAL AND LIQUID ARMOR FOR DAILY CASES.

OH AND COP FROM EBAY! DO NOT PAY RETAIL PRICE FOR ONE. I GOT MINE OFF THERE FOR MY 7PLUS FOR $28.
Best Buy had it for 50% off so I copped for 30 bucks. Its huge but don't have qualms with it so far

Anyone with Att and are able to use FaceTime over cellular? I have the unlimited DIRECTV plan if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom