Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
hey guys, I recently got a new laptop (an hp) and downloaded itunes on it.

but it doesn't recognize either my iphone or ipad when i plug it in.

I made sure the drivers were up to date, and reinstalled itunes.....

any ideas??

hey guys, I recently got a new laptop (an hp) and downloaded itunes on it.

but it doesn't recognize either my iphone or ipad when i plug it in.

I made sure the drivers were up to date, and reinstalled itunes.....

any ideas??

Make sure your phone is unlocked when plugging it in.

When your phone asks if you want to give that computer access to the photos and stuff, hit yes / allow on your phone screen.

The obvious stuff too.. make sure iTunes is open when plugging it in. Check for an iTunes update. (You just downloaded tho so you should be fine) Make sure your phone is charging when you plug it into your computer. This shows you that there is a connection, and it's not the cable / USB port.

Make sure your phone is unlocked when plugging it in.

When your phone asks if you want to give that computer access to the photos and stuff, hit yes / allow on your phone screen.

The obvious stuff too.. make sure iTunes is open when plugging it in. Check for an iTunes update. (You just downloaded tho so you should be fine) Make sure your phone is charging when you plug it into your computer. This shows you that there is a connection, and it's not the cable / USB port.

i did all that...

what if my Apple Mobile Device USB Driver isn't listed on my device manager?

edit: NVM - had to do a full uninstall of iTunes and then updated my IOS drivers then reinstalled iTunes and now i'm good.

currently downloading 10.1.1 on itunes for my iphone....

Last edited:
My 6s Plus battery life has been getting worse over the past few months, might be time for a replacement battery. Hopefully I can find a OEM one or reliable third party one, I hate shopping for batteries online with the amount of fakes out there

Need help deciding guys, iphone 6S or 7. I have the iphone 5S btw

Would you be getting on or off contract?

And are you having problems with your 5S?

If you want a phone next year I would say get a 6S off contract. If you don't care, go ahead and get a 7.

Would you be getting on or off contract?

And are you having problems with your 5S?

If you want a phone next year I would say get a 6S off contract. If you don't care, go ahead and get a 7.

Kind of, the battery on my 5S doesnt last too long anymore. Its off contract with tmobile or i plan to pay it off within the year anyways. So you suggest to just grab the 7?

Phone wasn't connecting the lightning cable as securely as before...Used a paper clip to see if anything was in the port and yes, there was a bunch of lint 
sick.gif

Cleaned it out and now, holds on securely lol

Kind of, the battery on my 5S doesnt last too long anymore. Its off contract with tmobile or i plan to pay it off within the year anyways. So you suggest to just grab the 7?

If you don't care about having the latest and greatest, like the one next year when it's released I'd get the 7

If you don't care about having the latest and greatest, like the one next year when it's released I'd get the 7
I can always just trade in my 7 whenever the new one comes out right? Ive just been trying to debate which is better between the 2

5s to 6s or to 7 will be a noticeable upgrade.

7 being better than the 6s obviously. If you don't need the latest and greatest, get the 6s. If you don't mind spending the extra money for the 7, go for the 7.

Difference between the 6s and 7 isn't too much.

What's Best Buy iPhone 7 deal looking like?

You buy an iPhone you get a pair of wireless beats. I think they're the powerbeats but at my Best Buy I saw them handing out the wireless bose in ear headphones. But it has to be a phone that they have in stock, they won't let you order it and hold the headphones until it arrives.

5s to 6s or to 7 will be a noticeable upgrade.

7 being better than the 6s obviously. If you don't need the latest and greatest, get the 6s. If you don't mind spending the extra money for the 7, go for the 7.

Difference between the 6s and 7 isn't too much.
Yeah i think its the fact that there arent really any significant changes besides the headphone jack missing and being water resistant thats giving me a harder time to decide.. I was just reading that the 6S has had some battery issues though and everywhere i kinda look at, the 6S has better reviews.

Back
Top Bottom