Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I was this close to buying a 7+ out the door yesterday and found out about the Apple Upgrade Program. I didn't know if I wanted to just pay the price up front or sign up for the program, which apparently allows you to upgrade every year.

Has anyone signed up for this? What are the pros and cons?

I was this close to buying a 7+ out the door yesterday and found out about the Apple Upgrade Program. I didn't know if I wanted to just pay the price up front or sign up for the program, which apparently allows you to upgrade every year.

Has anyone signed up for this? What are the pros and cons?

there's really no con. it's an interest free loan. the only "con" may be if you don't want to get apple care+.

i'm on my second phone on the program with no problems. you ca upgrade every 12 payments (every year) just trade in the phone and leave with a new one. or you can keep the phone for 2 years and it's yours after the payments are done

there's really no con. it's an interest free loan. the only "con" may be if you don't want to get apple care+.

i'm on my second phone on the program with no problems. you ca upgrade every 12 payments (every year) just trade in the phone and leave with a new one. or you can keep the phone for 2 years and it's yours after the payments are done
I just don't want to get a hard check on my credit. Essentially you're taking out a loan right? I've heard thats why they ask for your SS when you sign up?

My 6s Plus battery life has been getting worse over the past few months, might be time for a replacement battery. Hopefully I can find a OEM one or reliable third party one, I hate shopping for batteries online with the amount of fakes out there
This issue might not apply to your battery but if anyone is having issues, might want to check if your phone is eligible for a recent battery recall.
https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6s-unexpectedshutdown/

so my sis just got the iPhone 7 and for whatever reason we cant get it to send or receive texts. the phone is activated and able to make calls just fine. is there a way to turn on texting? sorry I know its a stupid question, but my sister is tech illiterate and I'm team Android so I dont know how to use these Apple gadgets.

so my sis just got the iPhone 7 and for whatever reason we cant get it to send or receive texts. the phone is activated and able to make calls just fine. is there a way to turn on texting? sorry I know its a stupid question, but my sister is tech illiterate and I'm team Android so I dont know how to use these Apple gadgets.

Try contacting her carrier. May be an issue on their end

Is iMessage on?

I just have a Zagg glass screen protector/ film on the back to prevent scratches(jet black plus). #teamraw. So far so good

Hmm... I was thinking about an all over wrap as well cause I want a front screen protector too but I've been reading and seeing how the slick wrap when removed, removes the iPhone print and FCC labels when peeling it off only leaving the Apple logo on the back. I honestly wouldn't mind if it did that and think it looks cooler with just the Apple logo on the back on some "you know what it is" type **** :lol: but I don't know if that's gonna effect trade in value in the future. Regardless, I'm going caseless. #teamraw

My jet black iPhone 7 plus 256gig is shipping soon guys. Made the plunge and ordered a few days ago :smokin at last I'll be the king of all cell phones once again :lol:

Edit-it shipped yesterday and arrives tomorrow :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Hmm... I was thinking about an all over wrap as well cause I want a front screen protector too but I've been reading and seeing how the slick wrap when removed, removes the iPhone print and FCC labels when peeling it off only leaving the Apple logo on the back. I honestly wouldn't mind if it did that and think it looks cooler with just the Apple logo on the back on some "you know what it is" type **** :lol: but I don't know if that's gonna effect trade in value in the future. Regardless, I'm going caseless. #teamraw

My jet black iPhone 7 plus 256gig is shipping soon guys. Made the plunge and ordered a few days ago :smokin at last I'll be the king of all cell phones once again :lol:

Edit-it shipped yesterday and arrives tomorrow :wow: :wow: :wow:
Congrats :smokin

I've never had an issue with the letters peeling off. I only use the zagg though so take that for what it's worth.

I got the 256 joint too. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Still have 100 plus gigs free after about 30 gigs of music, gifs etc

View media item 2250443

I think i'm ready to move on from the JB and just upgrade to iOS 10. I'm on a 6+ and my phone has been real laggy and slow lately, even after a couple of iCleaner attempts. 

iPhone 6 or 6Plus? My contract with ATT is up next week and I wanna make the change from a Note 4 to either of em :lol: and I ain't doing that ATT Next bull**** either. Don't really need a 7.

Alright ive been looking days for a case for my 7. Anyone got any recommendations? Dont want anything too bulky but something that protects the corners as well. Was kind of leaning towards the sahara case on amazon

iPhone 6 or 6Plus? My contract with ATT is up next week and I wanna make the change from a Note 4 to either of em :lol: and I ain't doing that ATT Next bull**** either. Don't really need a 7.
Atleast go for the 'S' series then and might as well get the plus since youre used to the big screen already

Alright ive been looking days for a case for my 7. Anyone got any recommendations? Dont want anything too bulky but something that protects the corners as well. Was kind of leaning towards the sahara case on amazon

Caseology cases are currently my favourite

Aren't you paying retail either way? If you can get em for cheap get a 6S and not the old 6

The S is basically the 7 IMO

Back
Top Bottom