Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So I've got a 6S affected by the battery problem - shuts down at 30% especially outside. I'm booked into the Apple Store next Saturday - does anyone know if they just replace the battery or the phone?

I've got an expensive screen protector and some work security software that needs activated on a new phone so it would be a pain if they changed it - although it would sort the scratch under the protector (horse bolted, yeah I know).

So I've got a 6S affected by the battery problem - shuts down at 30% especially outside. I'm booked into the Apple Store next Saturday - does anyone know if they just replace the battery or the phone?

I've got an expensive screen protector and some work security software that needs activated on a new phone so it would be a pain if they changed it - although it would sort the scratch under the protector (horse bolted, yeah I know).

I had an appointment last week about my 6S battery, and they just replace the battery

Cool, thanks.

On my laptop now because just after I posted that it died at something like 15%!

Got me paranoid that it's going to die at any moment - and the week after next I'll be in a strange city all week and will need it to find my way around so I'd be happy to have it fixed before I go.

My jet black 7plus was supposed to be here last Friday. Waited all day for it. Saw the ups truck pass house and got and saw it was rescheduled for Monday.

I was using alienblue but then it just stopped working and I changed to the official Reddit app. Pretty good so far.

Ok so I just got my 7+ yesterday. Can anyone help me with some tips. I'm coming from a regular 6 so I'm not to up to date on the 7+. Gotta look up articles.

Biggest thing I had to get used to from 6 to 7+ besides the size, is the 3D touch. Other than that, not much more to it besides the speed difference, and better camera and screen resolution.

I'm really excited for my 7+ to get here tomorrow. Shoulda had the damn thing on RD but Apple being bafoons with not only the plus model but the jet black colorway as well made me sit back and wait it out. I'm coming from a 5s as well. I've had it since RD 2013 and man having to retire this thing is bitter sweet. I have so many memories with this phone but this upgrade from a 3.5 inch screen to a 5.5 inch screen is gonna be something to behold. I can't wait to look obnoxious in public with this big jet black computer to my ear :lol: :nthat:

I'm gonna order the slick wrap but I'm gonna use the phone straight out the box. I wanna enjoy this phone because if the iPhone "8" is what it's cracked up to be, I'll grab it when it drops and will only have spent a little under a year with this 7 plus.

#teamraw !!!!!

Last edited:
Biggest thing I had to get used to from 6 to 7+ besides the size, is the 3D touch. Other than that, not much more to it besides the speed difference, and better camera and screen resolution.

Ya 3D Touch is weird I just got to read up on it more. I don't have that grey control button my on screen.

I'm really excited for my 7+ to get here tomorrow. Shoulda had the damn thing on RD but Apple being bafoons with not only the plus model but the jet black colorway as well made me sit back and wait it out. I'm coming from a 5s as well. I've had it since RD 2013 and man having to retire this thing is bitter sweet. I have so many memories with this phone but this upgrade from a 3.5 inch screen to a 5.5 inch screen is gonna be something to behold. I can't wait to look obnoxious in public with this big jet black computer to my ear :lol: :nthat:

I'm gonna order the slick wrap but I'm gonna use the phone straight out the box. I wanna enjoy this phone because if the iPhone "8" is what it's cracked up to be, I'll grab it when it drops and will only have spent a little under a year with this 7 plus.

#teamraw !!!!!

After a few days you will get used to the size. The phone is not as big as you think it is. Once you use it for a while you won't even think about the size.

With the jet black #teamraw is the only way to go :smokin
The jet black isn't slippery at all

Last edited:
^ I just upgraded from a 4s to a 6s a few months ago.

Will upgrade my 6s when iPhone 10 gets released. 
laugh.gif

After a few days you will get used to the size. The phone is not as big as you think it is. Once you use it for a while you won't even think about the size.

With the jet black #teamraw is the only way to go :smokin
The jet black isn't slippery at all

Had both the regular black and the jet black, jet black seemed more slippery to me

I had an appointment last week about my 6S battery, and they just replace the battery

Thing is mygirl has the same issue but her serial number shows hers isn't affect

She still has original warranty for 2 more weeks but I fully expect these guys to BS me

Her phone has been shutting down the last few weeks at 30 and even 40%

I had the same issue with my 5. Had times where my battery would shut down at 90%. It happened when I opened the camera.

My battery wasn't covered on the replacement program, and when I brought it in, they said my battery was still good...

I eventually just got the 6.

Back
Top Bottom