• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I went from the 6s plus to the 7 plus

I was swayed by the color, storage, the camera, I didn't need to upgrade, but on a trip to the Apple Store they had a 7plus jet black 256gb. Being able to change my upgrade cycle to yearly plus get the bigger storage was a no brainer for me.

My wife went from the 6 to the 7. Now she wants the plus because it feels like more of an upgrade.

I'm curious as to what the 8 will bring though :nthat:

It's a lot of pocket watching going on smh.

Hope that pocket watching ain't aimed at me :lol:

Bought the 6plus when it dropped in full cash

Broke that and got the 6 cash then upgraded to the 6S when I bought my girl a brand new one for Christmas

Not pocket watching when people speak the truth about a repetitive crappy product :nerd:

If you're happy with the 7plus then good for you, but aside from th camera on that and the regular 7, absolutely zero difference oh wait just the black color lol

Carry on fellas. I knew someone would get mad at my posts even though I've owned them all including the 7

In b4 someone says why didn't get the 7plus :rofl:

I bought my friends T-Mobile iphone 6 to use on my AT&T network. she called tmobile to unlock the phone since it has been paid off. They said they would send her an email within 24 hours with instructions on how to unlock it..It's been a week and no email. She called back twice and they keep saying they will send it within 24 hours lmao 
roll.gif
Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Last edited:
My problem with the 7 is that when you put it in a case, it is the same phone as the 6/6s. New colors are not enough to get me to upgrade, I need actual new features/improvements. 

Hope that pocket watching ain't aimed at me :lol:

Bought the 6plus when it dropped in full cash

Broke that and got the 6 cash then upgraded to the 6S when I bought my girl a brand new one for Christmas

Not pocket watching when people speak the truth about a repetitive crappy product :nerd:

If you're happy with the 7plus then good for you, but aside from th camera on that and the regular 7, absolutely zero difference oh wait just the black color lol

Carry on fellas. I knew someone would get mad at my posts even though I've owned them all including the 7

In b4 someone says why didn't get the 7plus :rofl:

Bert. Bert. I would I @ you fam if I was referring to you. It was just a blanket statement.

If you don't like the product cool, crappy is subjective

Last edited:
I bought my friends T-Mobile iphone 6 to use on my AT&T network. she called tmobile to unlock the phone since it has been paid off. They said they would send her an email within 24 hours with instructions on how to unlock it..It's been a week and no email. She called back twice and they keep saying they will send it within 24 hours lmao :rofl: Has anyone else had similar experiences?
She needs to speak to a supervisor and complain. Make sure she gets something out of this

Wait, what? 7 and 7 plus (same applies to 6/6s and 6/6s plus) 3 main difference and are pretty big is. 1080p DISPLAY, BATTERY and with the 7plus (dual camera). Still don't know how some people don't get the plus. You'll get use to the size in a couple of weeks. Well worth it, display, battery and camera.

I bought my friends T-Mobile iphone 6 to use on my AT&T network. she called tmobile to unlock the phone since it has been paid off. They said they would send her an email within 24 hours with instructions on how to unlock it..It's been a week and no email. She called back twice and they keep saying they will send it within 24 hours lmao :rofl: Has anyone else had similar experiences?
She needs to speak to a supervisor and complain. Make sure she gets something out of this
I unlocked mine a few months ago before I sold it. It took I believe 48-72 hours.

Well, its a pretty good upgrade to me. I came from the 5s as well. I kind of wish i got the plus but its ok. Im managing with it. I also mainly got it cause it was hard to do a trade in deal with the 5S and phone plan i had with tmobile. Atleast it'll be easier with the 7 or next upcoming phones
If you have anything other than a 6S/6S+, it's a solid upgrade.

How is the 7 a flop? I'm just curious why some think that? Personally, I love my 7 plus. All my coworkers and family/friends love theirs lol. And working in wireless, we sell a ton of them
It's all relative, but apple clearly didn't believe the 7 would sell as well as the 6S; they weren't shipping the plus in regular quantities, and the 7 has pretty much been in stock since it's inception, barring the jet black. The phones are just sitting.

7 weak af. iPhone 8 gonna look like a totally different device
For apples sake I'd hope so, you can only trick investors for so long.

Don't know where the flop talk coming from. By far the best selling phone. Last I check, even the 6s was the second best selling phone last quarter.
See now you're talking quarterly which means nothing in the tech world, tech moves fast, it's only right that newer phones sell better than older phones.

Dude is still on a 5s. But comparing the 7 to the 6s and not his 5s. He just excusing his cheapness online.
Nah, I got a 7+

Apple iPhone 7 Is The Best-Selling Smartphone In US, Trumping The Samsung Galaxy S7: Kantar
I'm sure you're aware that Samsung isn't doing so well mainly because of the Note, so that's not very impressive. Also Samsung = [emoji]128686[/emoji] When it comes to phones
people always say the models that aren't a redesign are a flop. doesn't matter what tech is added or how impressive it might be. if they can't stunt on someone with a new looking iphone it's a flop :lol:
Nah. This phone just isn't performing as well.

7 weak af. iPhone 8 gonna look like a totally different device
How so?

its gunna have round edges and a flat screen... jus like every iphone ever hah

Whoever copped a 7 should hold the L
same logic goes for every iphone ever then

NEVER has the iphone had class leading specs or innovation... the 7 is the closest theyve ever come as the a10 spanks the qualcomm chip

Bruh, the iPhone 6s (is out selling its toughest competition Samsung) let alone the iPhone 7. A year old phone [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nothing changes with Apple, thought everyone knew this already. If you had the 5 you didn't need the 5s.. if you had the 6 you didn't need the 6s or the 7.. that doesn't mean the phone is a flop tho. Sales would be the only thing to dictate if a product is a flop.

I have a 6s by the way, from a 6. Skipped the 7 also.

Apple just stopped signing iOS 10.1 and 10.1.1. That was quick.

Last edited:
Nothing changes with Apple, thought everyone knew this already. If you had the 5 you didn't need the 5s.. if you had the 6 you didn't need the 6s or the 7.. that doesn't mean the phone is a flop tho. Sales would be the only thing to dictate if a product is a flop.

I have a 6s by the way, from a 6. Skipped the 7 also.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the poorest selling iPhones to date.

Bruh, of course it is. Galaxy 3rd best selling phone behind, iPhone 7 and IPhone 6s (almost year and a half old phone). Well see how the Pixel does.
Pixel won't do well simply because its only on one carrier. If pixel was on T-Mobile I'd have one right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the poorest selling iPhones to date.

I wouldn't be either. Did it outsell the competition is the only thing that really matters.

Pixel won't do well simply because its only on one carrier. If pixel was on T-Mobile I'd have one right now.
I don't know if you guys following sales, the last 3 quarters and soon to be 4th quarter is the first time iPhone sales decline (was expected after 10 year growth which is UNHEARD OF) However, numbers aren't bad though. They suppose to be back in the growth next quarter.

Apple's iPhone shipments have fallen for three straight quarters on a year-over-year basis and are expected to be down in Q4, market research firm IDC said Tuesday.

UBS cut its December-quarter iPhone procurement number to 74 million units from 75 million, which would be a 1% decline year over year. It expects sales of 76 million iPhones in fiscal Q1, which is below the consensus estimate of 78 million.

Apple just stopped signing iOS 10.1 and 10.1.1. That was quick.
You know why... :nerd:

Tigron Tigron my post on 7 flop was referring to @CASH MONEY 1999 comment.
Ok I wasn't sure :lol:

I wouldn't be either. Did it outsell the competition is the only thing that really matters.
Best time to sell a slightly upgraded phone tbh, competition is nil right now.
HTC 10 > Pixel

^^ if I go back Android, it has to be the nexus/google phone. Is the HTC stock android or they still running their own software on top ? I've been out the android loop so long it doesn't make sense to research these things like I did when I was Android.

Back
Top Bottom