Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
10.2 showing you battery life of connected bluetooth devices in the notification bar... FUEGO

nthat.gif

Set up an appointment with Geek Squad tmrw morning to have my battery replaced. Clutch considering Best Buy is a few blocks away vs a drive to an Apple Store.

To the people with Sprint how is there service? I've been with Verizon with sometime but im thinking about switching

Holding on to the 5s for now, is the 7 a flop? The plan was to get it but the ratio of notable difference between the 7 and 6s to the Mega Hype for the 10 year anniversary for 2017 is huge .

Heard Apple is being secretive with the 7 sales 0.o

Well, its a pretty good upgrade to me. I came from the 5s as well. I kind of wish i got the plus but its ok. Im managing with it. I also mainly got it cause it was hard to do a trade in deal with the 5S and phone plan i had with tmobile. Atleast it'll be easier with the 7 or next upcoming phones

I love the 7 plus but I came from a 5s as well so I had 3 generations of new features to play with. I'm not falling for the hype trap for the "10th anniversary" iPhone. We've reached a point where new technology is on display every week. Our phones aren't able to wow us like they once did. The most that happens with the next iPhone is a different design. Slimmer, glowing apple symbol and maybe 2 more MP's on the camera but software wise it will be the exact same. I feel like Apple shouldn't release a phone every year. The phone's should follow the trend of MacBooks, but I digress.

If next years phone is worth the upgrade, I'll upgrade no questions asked. As of right now though the iPhone 7 is the best cell phone on the market.

How is the 7 a flop? I'm just curious why some think that? Personally, I love my 7 plus. All my coworkers and family/friends love theirs lol. And working in wireless, we sell a ton of them

How is the 7 a flop? I'm just curious why some think that? Personally, I love my 7 plus. All my coworkers and family/friends love theirs lol. And working in wireless, we sell a ton of them
Don't know where the flop talk coming from. By far the best selling phone. Last I check, even the 6s was the second best selling phone last quarter.

Last edited:
Don't know where the flop talk coming from. By far the best selling phone. Last I check, even the 6s was the second best selling phone last quarter.
Dude is still on a 5s. But comparing the 7 to the 6s and not his 5s. He just excusing his cheapness online.

Apple iPhone 7 Is The Best-Selling Smartphone In US, Trumping The Samsung Galaxy S7: Kantar

Apple's iPhone 7 proved to be the best-selling smartphone in the United States in the third quarter of this year, selling better than rival Samsung Galaxy S7 despite launching a few months later.

The latest stats from Kantar show the iPhone 7 ranks top, accounting for 10.6 percent of all new smartphone sales in the United States. The iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy S7 follow on the second and third positions, while the larger iPhone 7 Plus ranks fourth with a 5.3 percent market share.

Combined, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus sales make up 15.9 percent of the entire U.S. smartphone market sales for the third quarter of 2016.

No Headphone Jack, No Problem
When Apple first launched the iPhone 7, it stirred quite some controversy because it completely removed the headphone jack, forcing users to buy adapters or rely on wireless headphones. Some users even drilled holes into their new iPhone 7 smartphone, thinking it was a secret hack to find that elusive headphone jack.

Many were disappointed by this change and criticized Apple for going down this route, but it turns out that the lack of a headphone jack was not such a big problem after all, judging by the sales numbers.

"The lack of the headphone jack has proved to be a non-issue for US iPhone consumers, as iPhone 7 was the top selling device in the three months ending October 2016, achieving 10.6% of smartphone sales, despite not being available for the full three month period," Kantar reports.

The iPhone also tops holiday wish lists as the most wanted gift this holiday season, which means the iPhone 7 market share should keep soaring in the fourth quarter. The recently released Mophie Juice Pack Air cases for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus should further boost the smartphones' appeal, as they bring wireless charging into the mix.

Google Pixel Catching Up
Another strong contender seems to be the Google Pixel, judging by Kantar's stats. The Google Pixel just went on sale recently, and it was available for just a few days in the third quarter, yet it still managed to grab a 0.5 percent share of the U.S. market.

With a slice of the market so early on, the Google Pixel is shaping up as a hit smartphone, and the fourth quarter sales results will likely prove it.

Last edited:
people always say the models that aren't a redesign are a flop. doesn't matter what tech is added or how impressive it might be. if they can't stunt on someone with a new looking iphone it's a flop :lol:

I dont see too many people with the 7. Only reason id upgrade when the 8 comes out is for more space. This 64 aint cutting it anymore.

It's a flop because it's basically a 6S But comes in two black color ways

If you don't agree with that then you're a sheep

And yes I only buy apple products for the most part and have had every iPhone but yea, I only upgraded because I bought my 6S cash in full and T-Mobile offered a free upgrade. I'm basically paying $5 a month for this free phone and it's a waste of $5 if you want my honest opinion

Apple :stoneface: failed to tell me yesterday as they set up my appointment with Geek Squad/Best Buy that they don't do in-store fixtures; they have to first send my phone out to Apple and it takes about a week or so. Waste of a drive...

Camera upgrade alone for the 7 Plus is worth it imo

7plus sure, outside of that? What else

6S and 7? Absolutely zero.

Camera difference, zero and it's been proven

Just saying, people can try and defend their purchases all they want, I've had both so I have zero bias or agenda. Said this the day I received the phone on RD and saying it 3 months later.

If you are paying for a phone, hold out for the 8 unless you're a baller and like throwing money away for fun

What has changed with the iPhone in the past 3 years besides the camera though? The last iPhone that actually brought something new was the iPhone 4 which changed the world. iMessage and FaceTime changed the way we communicate with each other. Apple Pay? No. Touch ID? Not really. 3D Touch? Sometimes forget it's there. I personally buy an iPhone because I've been using the iOS for 9 years and can't picture using anything else. And I feel as though that's the same reason everyone else uses one year in and year out and come back to iPhone even when they leave. The interface has become iconic. The extra features are nice but we've seen too much too fast and now nothing truly impresses us. I remember when iPhones couldn't record video. I remember when you couldn't text in landscape mode. I remember when there wasn't an App Store. I was there for all of it. I'm still here. I'm at the point where I just want my iPhone to make calls, surf the web and play music. The way Jobs intended...

But I will say that I was out the other day and had a moment where I had my phone in my hand. Saw someone else with an iPhone and noticed they had 2 cameras as well. We just looked each other and nodded :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Nothing's changed

I'm just saying unless you're in a desperate situation and have the 6/6S there's absolutely ZERO reason to upgrade since it's not even an upgrade

That's all

I went from the 6s plus to the 7 plus

I was swayed by the color, storage, the camera, I didn't need to upgrade, but on a trip to the Apple Store they had a 7plus jet black 256gb. Being able to change my upgrade cycle to yearly plus get the bigger storage was a no brainer for me.

My wife went from the 6 to the 7. Now she wants the plus because it feels like more of an upgrade.

I'm curious as to what the 8 will bring though :nthat:

It's a lot of pocket watching going on smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom