Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Current case I'm using on my gold iphone.
Joint is crystal clear and with great protection.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3JCFNC/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Spigen cases >>>

-Drew

Is this a hard case or a flexible one?

The edges are a really firm tpu with really good shock protection so it stays tight around the phone. On the back it's a hard material.
One of the better cases I've bought for a phone to be honest.

Hope that helps.

-Drew

O
The edges are a really firm tpu with really good shock protection so it stays tight around the phone. On the back it's a hard material.

Hope that helps.

-Drew

Ok cool. As long as it's not one of those jelly cases. I think ima cop. Thanks man...

O

Hope that helps.

-Drew

Ok cool. As long as it's not one of those jelly cases. I think ima cop. Thanks man...

No problem at all.
I hate jelly cases as well for the fact that they just feel cheap and over stretch through time, but this case feels pretty well built.

-Drew

^^^ Yeah, I just copped it off amazon.

They also have an ebay account, but it was $0.92 cents more but i would have gotten it by the end of the week instead of early next week.

I can wait... LOL

This 5s is such an improvement over the 4. Definitely happy with the upgrade so far. Still on the fence about a case. Naked iPhones look so good but super risky. That clear one looks like a great option though.

Anybody with a 5S download / use the Nike+ Move app yet?

I just downloaded it and am trying it for the first time.

So far, my battery has gone down 8% in about 30 minutes while using my phone (app closed). Not sure if it uses the coprocessor all day or if it just checks the data the coprocessor holds?

Can anyone reccommend an extended battery for the iphone 5? I would appreciate it.

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

I wouldn't buy them off Amazon.. people have complained about those ones as you can see in the reviews.

They talk about not really being real mophie juicepacks blah blah blah.. I might be wrong but I remember when I was looking for it when I had my iPhone..but decided against it cause the battery life was solid as it was and that I wasn't sure I was even going to keep the phone.

Anyone rocking a Spigen case?

Yay , Nay?

I have one for my 5S. Thinking about actually getting another. I have the plain one, I think it's called slate and it's a little boring, because from a distance it looks all black.

Thinking of getting a silver or champagne gold one.

Last edited:
Dropped $40 on a white 5C at Wal-Mart. Didn't even use my upgrade, used another on my line. I can upgrade again in September next year, so the 6 will probably be out around then.

Can anyone reccommend an extended battery for the iphone 5? I would appreciate it.

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

I have a morphie power station. I don't like big bulky cases, so this way I can just carry a small battery to charge on the go

I am loving my iPhone 5. I should have upgraded to this phone from the beginning. Smh. Now in search of a case.

Anyone know if it's possible to delete all the photos in your camera roll all at once?

-Drew

Anyone know if it's possible to delete all the photos in your camera roll all at once?

-Drew

On iOS7, unless you have a Mac, you've gotta do it one by one, or wipe everything on the phone (music,etc.). If you have a Mac, plug your phone in, open Image Capture and delete from there.

Last edited:
I have a 16GB iPhone 5 and for some reason I have a ton of "Other" storage. There was 7GB of date classified as "other" which turned into 3GB for some reason after I synchronized some tv shows on my phone yesterday. It still seems like a lot though, anyone know how to fix this andwhat's causing it?

How's everyone's speaker volume on the 5 compared to the 4 and 4s? My 4 sounds like a weak 90's clock radio. Starting to consider the upgrade for that reason alone.

I have a 16GB iPhone 5 and for some reason I have a ton of "Other" storage. There was 7GB of date classified as "other" which turned into 3GB for some reason after I synchronized some tv shows on my phone yesterday. It still seems like a lot though, anyone know how to fix this andwhat's causing it?
The operating system bud

I've got like 2.3k photos on my phone, dawg. I don't really wanna delete them all, but it's causing my 5s to act up due to limited storage space to run certain things. Anyway to move all the photos off the phone and to a folder on your mac? I have a Mac and i0S7, 5s.

Thanks in advance.

I've got like 2.3k photos on my phone, dawg. I don't really wanna delete them all, but it's causing my 5s to act up due to limited storage space to run certain things. Anyway to move all the photos off the phone and to a folder on your mac? I have a Mac and i0S7, 5s.

Thanks in advance.
Doesn't iPhoto on the Mac do that? It gives you the option the bring all the photos over and delete them after

Back
Top Bottom