• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I dropped my 5s yesterday :frown: still #teamcaseless

Luckily the only thing that happened is the bezel got chipped on the right corners. Called to see how much it would be to get it fixed and was told the bezel along with the whole back is 1 unit and was $200. On top of that the replacement doesn't have the apple logo...hmmm

Can I do that? I don't have insurance or anything on the phone
my girl cracked her screen on her 5 last year and took it to the apple store... They replaced it for $275 (1 year apple care included in that price) ... She didn't have any insurance before that drop

Being on ATT you don't need an unlocked phone. I don't know much about them but I'm 90% sure it's to purchase and take to whatever carrier you want and drop a SIM card in. Resell value is higher on those devices but it doesn't seem like that's something you'll be interested in too much since you will more than likely get your 2 year cycle through.

I would definitely upgrade to the 5s and have no regrets in your situation. The phone will definitely give you years of good use and I think you will wonder why it took you so long to upgrade.

Lenmar Meridian Amazon product ASIN B0099SG2WE
this is the best charger case that ive owned.

It brings my iphone battery from dead to 100% and there's still a little bit of charger that's left in the charger case.

The case is rubberized so it feels nice all over.

Easy to put on and take off.

The only con would be that you can't sync and charge your iphone while it's in the case like other brands allow.

Android > iphone
Why?......Can't we all just get along

It's ok to have different likes and dislikes.....
roll.gif

My 5 battery has been a little worse lately. But after going through 4 androids last year, this is the longest I have went with the same phone in years.

Man i switch out my phone as many times as I can till the first year is up. Any signs of anything and I head right up to apple

I'm amazed at how much battery life my iPhone 5 gets compared to my Galaxy S3. Definitely happy I have switched back to the iPhone.

I bought an iPhone 5S to replace my iPhone 4 about a month ago.

To be honest, I am unimpressed. The iPhone 5S crashes much more often than my 4. The 5S has gotten slower since I purchased it. The finger print thing doesn't cooperate sometimes.

If the home button on my 4 hadn't been faulty, I would have been happier.

To be honest, I am unimpressed. The iPhone 5S crashes much more often than my 4. The 5S has gotten slower since I purchased it. The finger print thing doesn't cooperate sometimes.

Man...Now I'm skeptical in getting the 5s for my fiancé as a Christmas gift....She needs a new phone too. 
frown.gif

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 too and I have to say I'm satisfied with my 5S. My iPhone 4 was slow as s***, especially after upgrading to iOS7. This phone is like 10x faster and I finally have signal in my house, but maybe that's because I switched from crappy ATT to T-Mobile.

Copped the gold 5s last week...very happy with my choice. the difference between my old 4 and this is crazy

Yo NT fam, need some mad help.

Looking to try to get an iphone 5s case thats not too bulky, slim, protective, and has a good material that would make it not fall out of my pocket for about 30 bones.

Any suggestions?

Yo NT fam, need some mad help.

Looking to try to get an iphone 5s case thats not too bulky, slim, protective, and has a good material that would make it not fall out of my pocket for about 30 bones.

Any suggestions?

Spigen, you can get one from around $20 from Amazon

Maybe you should take your phone to an Apple Store. Mine hasn't crashed once and my fingerprint scanner works most of the time.

Last edited:
ipad mini retina,

black or white?

I honestly can't decide.

edit: ordered black.

I like how the screen can just fade into the black like a TV rather than having the white borders all the time.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, it would exit out of a particular app right after opening it (don't remember which app though).

In the past few weeks, it has also restarted automatically a few times.

copped the white 5c for 50 at best buy great update from my old 4

now facetime isnt depressing looking anymore
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yo, EBW... Randomly checked the App Store again tonight and they were finally free. :smokin

Weird.

Nice

A few weeks ago, it would exit out of a particular app right after opening it (don't remember which app though).

In the past few weeks, it has also restarted automatically a few times.

App crashing constantly like that would probably be something on the developers end.

Take that thing to an apple store if possible like said previously. Maybe you got a bad apple. Pun intended. :D

I can't understand the hate on the fingerprint. I'd say it works close to 99% of the time in my experience.

5s is well worth upgrading to.

Back
Top Bottom