Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a 16GB iPhone 5 and for some reason I have a ton of "Other" storage. There was 7GB of date classified as "other" which turned into 3GB for some reason after I synchronized some tv shows on my phone yesterday. It still seems like a lot though, anyone know how to fix this andwhat's causing it?
The operating system bud

Incorrect. When you delete messages, pics, vids, etc from your iPhone it deletes them physically, but the data is purged. For example you delete contact, type that contact name in when you're attempting to send a text and notice how it still comes up even though you've deleted the person. As you need the space the data is pushed out of your phone.

Incorrect. When you delete messages, pics, vids, etc from your iPhone it deletes them physically, but the data is purged. For example you delete contact, type that contact name in when you're attempting to send a text and notice how it still comes up even though you've deleted the person. As you need the space the data is pushed out of your phone.
Thanks man. When I had 7gb in other storage it was running slow as hell sometimes. Now that it's down to 3gb it's fine again.

Last edited:
Best Buy has a deal right now for the 5S on all carriers.

$124 - 16GB
$224 - 32GB
$324 - 64GB

All colors and its for new activations or upgrades.

My iPhone 5 battery is straight trash now. Had to get the Mophie battery case to make this last another year. Well worth it.

What am I missing with the free Apple apps?

Pages, Keynote, etc. are suppose to be free on the 5S, but I am still seeing $9.99 each.

No. Is it only for new Apple ID's or something? I am still using one from past iPhones...

I read the Apple boards and they suggested what you did and people said it worked for them. No idea what's wrong.

No. Is it only for new Apple ID's or something? I am still using one from past iPhones...

I read the Apple boards and they suggested what you did and people said it worked for them. No idea what's wrong.

No, because I always install from a backup as well. I would email apple support or maybe call them and find out what the deal is. Because the method like I said has always been the workaround when I've tied to help people and what I've seen across the web like you said.

Still got a dumbphone guys.

Looking into getting the iphone 5s and jumping on that best buy deal. They got $75 off the iphone 5s with a two year contract. 

Or should I get an unlocked one? Dont really know the advantages but it is mad expensive.

What should I do guys?

Still got a dumbphone guys.

Looking into getting the iphone 5s and jumping on that best buy deal. They got $75 off the iphone 5s with a two year contract. 

Or should I get an unlocked one? Dont really know the advantages but it is mad expensive.

What should I do guys?
What company you have?

Back
Top Bottom