Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
0E6C0292-4B02-4FD9-8613-5CE4B3FBB316.jpeg

giphy.gif

damn lol that's the reason I'm updating. My battery has been terrible lately (I came back in here before clicking next lmao)

I’m using a 9 month old 6S and I’m not sure about my battery now - seems to be draining faster. Making me consider an upgrade. I’m getting a new contract next week - because my phone is new I was going to just get a data deal which is way cheaper. Ties me in for 9 months though. I’m hoping there is a software update to fix the battery issue.

Stopped by AT&T yesterday to check out the new colors. Not really feeling the 8 at all. Wasted my time talking to a employee about X preorder. Asked how to make a downpayment through the app when its time to pre-order. He said "thats difficult to do, just stop by on pre-order day and I'll take care of you" :lol:

Yeah right bud. lmao

Anyways asked a chat agent same question. I asked if I could just pre-order the phone and once I have it in hand if I could bring it in to the store and before activation I would be able to put a downpayment to make my monthly installments smaller. She double checked and confirmed that is possible :pimp:

Do you guys use an ad blocker on your iPhone? I use safari and every time I'm on NT I always get an ad saying you've won congratulations etc. and it's annoying. So what y'all using?

Do you guys use an ad blocker on your iPhone? I use safari and every time I'm on NT I always get an ad saying you've won congratulations etc. and it's annoying. So what y'all using?
I've been getting that a lot lately. Not everytime but pretty frequently. Hella annoying

so, atc sites really selling slots for $150 for the X? :smh:

may be the first time in a while that i don’t pick
one up on release day

Definitely. Adblock Plus has an iOS app that I use. Highly recommend.

Crystal Ad blocker. Don’t see any of that nonsense, zero.

So those who are in the iPhone Upgrade program, you can either chose AT&T or T-mobile if you have either carrier? I've read that if you chose T-mobile when it comes to placing your pre-order it doesn't ask for your account info.

Still on the fence if I want to preorder through AT&T or join IUP. I'm not a signed up on the IUP and it won't let you join before the preorder. Leaning towards just doing it through AT&T cause signed up with IUP will cost me valuable time.

Last edited:
so, atc sites really selling slots for $150 for the X? :smh:

may be the first time in a while that i don’t pick
one up on release day
$150?!!!!! that’s crazy. looks like i’m not getting mine before xmas. still gonna try though. drop time is right before my bedtime october 26 so i’ll be up anyway. hopefully i can get it by the end of january.

imma just do my best manually on drop day and hope for a short wait. i’m not super quick though. i don’t even bother tryna get hype stuff from supreme cause it’s a waste of time for me to even wake up to strike out. wondering if the chances are better depending on the options? i’m going for 256gb space grey.

Back
Top Bottom