Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks for the help fellas.

But 1 more question.

How often can you upgrade through apples program? How long do you have to wait? Could I go cop a 8 plus now and then preorder a X and continue to use the 8 and upgrade to the X once it comes off backorder?

You have to be on iUP for at least 6 months and make at least 12 payments before you can ‘upgrade’ the phone. But nothing would be stopping you from just starting another iUP loan with the X, flipping the 8 and then paying that off.

say i go get an iPhone at the apple store
do they still open it for u and turn it on
i was thinking of maybe getting one to flip pity flip flip

wut? You can buy a phone and then dip. You don’t have to stick around and no one has to open your stuff lol.

Lmao yeah they be trying to UnDs my sh** but I just say nah I'm straight no thanks.

Shorty at the Apple Store tried so hard to set up my MacBook Retina for me back in 2012 after she sold it to me. She was trying hard to hang out with me a little longer. She was a lil cutie but ya boy had to keep it moving ya feel me.

Ever since these last few updates, my group chats been all screwy when it’s android/Apple

The time stamp comes in wrong for the android senders :smh:

damn every iPhone I've gotten from apple store they set it up for me
opened it up and set it up
damn
i been getting played

i’ve noticed the last few times i’ve upgrades they ask if I want them to set it up or I want to do it at home

:lol: :lol:

I thought about that being an android problem... But I have a family group chat with a few android users and the chat works perfectly

I'm just sitting back thinking
steve jobs if he was alive
wouldn't have made some of these dumb decisions apple has made recently

Back
Top Bottom