bruh
nobody goes to costco
my costco
had a gang of 8/8plus
nobody was lined up
theres a couple by me
but the one i got to normally
had em for like 3 days before they sold out
Do you need a membership card to purchase from them? Or can you just be accompanied in?

I ain't even gonna do flips trying to cop this phone. I'll preorder it and I'll get when I get it. Not about to have me stressed over this joint when mine works perfectly fine. Never been part of that having the newest just to feel elite, never understood it either. Eventually everybody that wanted the phone will get it and nobody will care that you had it first.

yeah, i'm more anxious to give my little niece her first iphone more then anything

i'm gonna be bummed if i can't give it to her till late jan :sick:

If I'm not able to get the pre-order for the X to get it first week it comes out then I will just wait until next year's model.

Wouldn't compare iPhone 8 availability to iPhone X. With the 8 the Verizon I work at had phones for days after release. Was busier for the 7 release. Think of it this way. In the past you had people picking from 3 memory sizes, 3+ colors, 2 sizes, etc. So your opportunity to cop was higher if you weren't picky. Now it's 2 colors, 1 size, and essentially one memory size bc nobody dropping $1000 on a 64gb non expandable phone. So if you want one before January-February don't sleep and preorder Once the link goes live

yeah, i'm more anxious to give my little niece her first iphone more then anything

i'm gonna be bummed if i can't give it to her till late jan :sick:
For your nieces and your sake hopefully you can get one, I don't mind having to wait. I'm thinking about holding off to see if they drop a red one but I doubt they will and I doubt I'll be that patient

Looks like a bunch of people over on Mac Forums are passing on the X and would rather wait for "next years model" let's hope that's the general mind set but we all know it's not lol

I've been on this 6+ since it released in 2014 and have been waiting on next years model ever since lol. 6s 7 and 8 have all unimpressed me. If I'm going to drop a rack on a phone I'd want it to feel like something I've never used before.

I'll be up in Anaheim on the 4th and 5th next month for my lil nephews birthday weekend at Disneyland. I would love to receive my phone on release day. It's wishful thinking to have it right away but I needa flex on em at Disney :pimp:

Do you guys use an ad blocker on your iPhone? I use safari and every time I'm on NT I always get an ad saying you've won congratulations etc. and it's annoying. So what y'all using?

If there are ads like that, can you please report them to us? We don't want folks to block NT (that's how we pay the bills of the site so everyone has a place to post) with ad blockers so we would like a chance to deal with bad ads. Thanks!

640x853.jpeg.d5dbd2a9ec08416a96b9f6c8aaa0b6ab

Back
Top Bottom