Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Talked to a T-Mobile rep and he said for the 256gb X, 429 plus the tax of the whole price of the phone....since I live in Chicago and Crook County being one of the highest sales tax in the nation....might be a pass for me

I don't know what imma do to cop the X.

Haven't copped a new phone since the 6 (in store) back when they were doing 2 year plans.

What should be my course of action now. I want to buy on Apple but how would that work. Do I just type in my number and they know how much I should be getting back. Also I'll trade in my 6 for any value I can get. How do I set that up before the actual release date?

If there are ads like that, can you please report them to us? We don't want folks to block NT (that's how we pay the bills of the site so everyone has a place to post) with ad blockers so we would like a chance to deal with bad ads. Thanks!
How would I report that?

Because 8's aren't in high demand. Stores don't have shortages of them and I don't recall seeing lines.
Depends on what you want/where you live.

I live in a metro area. All 64gb were sold out of silver and space grey. Had to wait a few days for availability. That being said just keep checking, its not crazy like this X about to be.

What time do pre-orders go up? First time trying to preoder an iPhone. I'm buying unlocked or Verizon paid in full.

Any tips are welcomed guys thanks

What time do pre-orders go up? First time trying to preoder an iPhone. I'm buying unlocked or Verizon paid in full.

Any tips are welcomed guys thanks
3am est / 12pm pst
I'm going to be on soon as they go live to pre-order and be quick and precise

This slow a** 6+ it's not letting me do that fam
I know that frustration all too well, not particularly this 7 I have now so I understand since you're in dire need you'll be trying to cop asap. Good luck, its about to be a nightmare trying to get this thing.

This slow a** 6+ it's not letting me do that fam
Man i didnt know how slow my 6 plus was until i did a warranty exchange at the tmobile store and they gave me a 6 plus S. Its like night and day. Well it was until i updated to ios 11 smh. Still regret it.

i have a 7+ ima preorder the x but i aint even gon stress not getting the x on time or better yet for 2017. My 7+ works just fine but i just want to get on this wait list because i have a feeling its going to be worst than what i went thru to obtain my Jet Black 7+ 128gb

the problem i had last year was that they closed the apple store online to update (like heynalways do) but at midnight it wouldn’t come back up until after it was sold out.

luckily i was still able to cop release day

You can do the 24 month payment plan through apple too right ?

i'm getting mine through verizon, but i was just curious

Last edited:
Honestly just wanna resell as I hear they are selling for 3k on eBay .. I don't want to have to open up a new phone line just to have it ... if you go to the apple store page it does not have that option to buy it without a carrier

Back
Top Bottom