Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
mine is showing still in kentucky but i’m sure i’ll wake up in the morning and it’ll be here in hawaii on the truck out for delivery.

I live in Jersey. Anyone got an idea of what an appropriate time to show up to the mall is? Not for a pick up from an order but to just buy? Sorry if it’s been said.

From everything I've read and heard from anyone I know who works for a cell phone company, you NEED to be there before opening time. Most spots received 30 or less. iPhone lines are normally 15-20 deep at time of opening and you'll have that random person here and there who's buying more than one phone.

If you want 256gb you wanna be within the first 10 on line to guarantee a phone bc every store I've spoken to received 10 max combined in both colors in 256GB.

I live in Jersey. Anyone got an idea of what an appropriate time to show up to the mall is? Not for a pick up from an order but to just buy? Sorry if it’s been said.
Already late. I'm sure them boys been lined up since last night at the latest

I drove past the Apple store where I live, I have no idea how these cats stay out all night for this stuff

That ups lick is good for the thieves and a huge L for anyone who buys from them. I read on macforums that the shipment has logs of every serial number meaning they are probably already blacklisted

I drove past the Apple store where I live, I have no idea how these cats stay out all night for this stuff

People really camping out outside? I saw a line here at Memorial City mall around 4 but the store is inside the mall

dang I woulda sold you my extra Space Gray GSM 256 (assuming you have Tmobile or ATT) but I already canceled the pick up.

Kind of funny seeing this on a sneaker forum where a lot of people still camp out for kicks. :lol:>D

Eh I've never camped out for kicks but it's different. If you want a pair of kicks that are limited enough to camp for, you're doing so because you'd rather sacrifice and get em for retail than pay double/triple or more. With an iPhone you can just preorder it and wait or walk into a store a few months later and cop with ease :lol:

It kept saying all day today, expected delivery Nov 3rd. Then it just changed to this:
Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 12.04.36 AM.png

RIP. Damn you Best Buy! :smh::smh::smh:

I have a preorder for Nov 17-24, but have the desire to have a phone on day 1. Contemplating going and standing on line. Any suggestions on Verizon vs Apple Store? Also, planning on waking up at 3 am here to be on line by 4 am. Good enough?

Got that best buy email a couple hours ago that my phone is ready for pickup.

Gonna pull up at 9:30 and smoke a J in the parking lot while I wait. Might as well pick up COD while I’m in there.

Those brown leather apple cases like the one posted a page or two ago are the GOAT. I love how they wear and change over time. I have brown, black, navy, and red. The red looks like poop over time but for some reason thats what I have on my phone as I type.

Got my Apple leather cases in and maaaan is the X small compared to the Plus. This is gonna take a week or two to get used to for sure.

Back
Top Bottom