Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Insert crying jordan pic

DNqF-IMXUAAp8T4.jpg

had a lunch date with my wife and on a whim, swung by best buy and grabbed a speck presido clear case. maybe gonna grab an apple leather case later. i’ll probably end up with a buncha cases that i don’t use just like all my other phones.

So I went to the T-Mobile store that took my pre order just to ask if they had the X in stock for sale or to possibly give the pre order customers first dibs and the person said they didn't get any in stock just the demo for on display model. Also said that none of the t mobile stores in the Chicago land area got any Xs in stock. Insert crying jordan pic

Employees had a memo stating that the reason why a lot of people are getting delivery tomorrow even tho they had order way passed 3am was because T-Mobile basically used all there in store stock that they was suppose to get . So no stores will have phones tomorrow for in store buy and ect ... am going by what employees are saying over at macrumors

Employees had a memo stating that the reason why a lot of people are getting delivery tomorrow even tho they had order way passed 3am was because T-Mobile basically used all there in store stock that they was suppose to get . So no stores will have phones tomorrow for in store buy and ect ... am going by what employees are saying over at macrumors

Wish AT&T did that so I could get mine tomorrow.

Same here

On a side note, remember that Apple care covers everything in the box. I use the earbuds when exercising, so I go through 4-5 pairs a year. They are pretty much free replacements: "they just stopped working".

Frayed or broken charging cables are also covered under the extended warranty of Apple care.

I've damn near recovered the cost of Apple care with those two items alone in a couple years, the extended peace of mind for the phone is icing on the cake. Not to mention, I've never dropped or treated my phone poorly, but I've usually had to replace one for some wear and tear item in the two years.

best buy just shipped! i hope they'll price match after they said they wouldn't...

Ordered mine from best buy too. I've been keeping an eye on my order and every time i called them to get an update, their first prompt to answering calls is "just fyi, we are not price matching on the iphone X"
Let me know if you have success.

had a lunch date with my wife and on a whim, swung by best buy and grabbed a speck presido clear case. maybe gonna grab an apple leather case later. i’ll probably end up with a buncha cases that i don’t use just like all my other phones.

Got my leather case in yesterday, it’s really nice. Planned to use that one when I go to a nice spot, I have 3 cases so far. One for work, which is my Otter. Silicone for home or non special places, & leather for a nice restraunt while I leave my phone on the table.

The leather case has like a suede inside, I think only Apple carries this one.
The Silicone case is the “Red” Edition.
Got it from Apple as well.
Otter Box I got from T-Mobile, along with a screen protector.
I need the Otter Box ‘cause I’m in and out of my work truck, & sometimes my phone is on my lap. One drop and it could be done. Gotta’ be cautious.

879EF02C-B241-4CA8-A4E3-5CE0AEBF8A7D.jpeg
58057CD4-2C33-4D30-A5AC-46E3019DC0E8.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm guessing y'all don't have car or health insurance either :lol:

If y’all would just take care of y’all phones and going #teamraw y’all wouldn’t need insurance. Don’t get me wrong I’ve dropped my phone a few times but I have a good case.

I take care of all my belongings. This 6+ still clean and in good shape.

But like that saying goes

"Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it"

Insurance is a must. Especially for my team raw people. I need a solid cheap see through case for certain instances though, any suggestions?

Btw been playing with it all day, love it so far

Insurance is a must. Especially for my team raw people. I need a solid cheap see through case for certain instances though, any suggestions?

What happen to pics ?

How’s the speakers? And what you think of the screen in person compared to like Apple led/lcd setup on other iPhone ?

Insurance is def must especially since I’m buying unlocked with no carrier support.

$1000 for phone is a grip. So yeah a case is just a fashion piece insurance cover for though dumb momemts when accidently drop it. The screen in the iPhone X to replace is like $275 I believe that’s not even including labor. Getting my iPhone X in February though.

How’s the speakers? And what you think of the screen in person compared to like Apple led/lcd setup on other iPhone ?

Insurance is def must especially since I’m buying unlocked with no carrier support.

$1000 for phone is a grip. So yeah a case is just a fashion piece insurance cover for though dumb momemts when accidently drop it. The screen in the iPhone X to replace is like $275 I believe that’s not even including labor. Getting my iPhone X in February though.

Screen is amazing. Blown away tbh. Videos are crisp as ****. First impression is speaker is improved

Still no shipping from Best Buy, still says expected Nov 3rd also.

Hoping they overnight from the west coast at this point :lol:

Finally launch day tomorrow.. kinda wish I woulda just picked a store. My ups guy doesn’t usually show up til 6:30 or 7, so I changed it to hold for p/u at ups. It’s a little drive though.. oh well. Amazon never shipped my case or charging pad, so I just cancelled today and grabbed a case at Worse Buy. It says it’s for a 8 on the actual packaging but has a sticker saying “compatible with X.” I guess they designed it before release bc the lens cutout is right for X. It was between Modal (worse buy brand) or Apple leather case, both very similar build. But it’s silicone outer w/ microfiber inner for $30.. seemed a lil sturdier and nice feel.

Back
Top Bottom