Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
just read a couple of articles about people getting shipping confirmations even though they had a 2-3 week lead time. anyone fortunate enough to have this happen to their order?

i posted earlier. my apple store app order was scheduled to be delivered the 17th-24th. but yesterday morning i got tracking and according to UPS it’ll be here monday

FedEx really gonna have me hostage till 8pm lol

Hopefully they come around 12ish like always
Same boat as me. Got me like

raw

i posted earlier. my apple store app order was scheduled to be delivered the 17th-24th. but yesterday morning i got tracking and according to UPS it’ll be here monday
Yeah my mom went from December 1st to Monday as well...

Good job apple for the pump fake sell out...

Jet black was way tougher than this

Strangest release ever....

Pre-ordered on release day and had a window of Nov 17-24th...

Wife was a regional manager for AT&T for over six years and still has friends who work at retail locations. I had another friend asking around for me if they could hold a phone for me on in store release day. Didn't hear anything back last night and this morning wasn't getting any responses.

Today, at about 9 am I got a call from that friend saying that a local store had a 256 in store if I wanted them. Cancelled my existing Apple order and got to the store at 9:45 my wife, myself and my boy all got 256s. No one was in line and I don't think they sold any when they opened or when I was in the store.

I had been using a 6 so for me this is a HUGE upgrade.

Apple and insiders lied about low stock

Seeing tons of people were able to walk in random stores and grab em with ease.

Even seeing a lot of people who were supposed to get orders in sometime december already getting tracking to be delivered today and next week

Damn, reading all these responses makes me think Apple finessed us. LOL

Anyways, I'm coming from a 5s with 16gb and a 1 hour battery life and cracked screen. It's more than time to finally upgrade. Can't wait to pick mines up today at Best buy.

You definitely got your moneys worth outta that phone lol.

Lol I never mistreated or nothing, always had a case on it. It’s like Apple has a self destruct button on all iPhone’s. They hit the button, & then it’s time for a new phone smh...

hope my shipment changes to sometime sooner. pre-order with Apple for Nov 17th-24th.

AT&T

nice.

Lmao of at cats tryna sell the unlocked version for 64gb Iphone X over retail +300 to +500 plus.

I'm patient i'll wait when the price drops

He’s very conservative and tells us a lot about how its good to be somewhat frugal lol

But come on, he can atleast upgrade to a 5s or something for free at this point. Lol

Arrived at the mall at 5:45am, left at 1:30pm :smh:

Im with TMO and wanted to enroll in the Apple Upgrade Program and it requires you to do it in person for the first one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom