Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
just read a couple of articles about people getting shipping confirmations even though they had a 2-3 week lead time. anyone fortunate enough to have this happen to their order?

sloppy i haven broken i phone in like 3 years. honestly some people do it for attention or they just handing it around to folks idk

but based on odds of how many people are getting them and the way people love to post on social media even their fails its bound to happen

First time I dropped a phone was my EVO years ago. Had it in my lap in my mom's driveway and just stepped out fell flat on it's face.

Don't break phones now tho. I keeps a case

First time I dropped a phone was my EVO years ago. Had it in my lap in my mom's driveway and just stepped out fell flat on it's face.

Don't break phones now tho. I keeps a case

thats the same way i broke mine had it in my lap in the car. now i just learn better and i had the wild cheap case

Apple store sold out of Verizon early. I was told if paying cash (I am), then I could just cop Sprint and it's the same phone. Because of all the preorder pickups that are scheduled for early morning, I still had to get a reservation and come back at 1:00 pm to pick up.

The one time I didn't have a case ready before a phone I dropped it that day and had a nice little dent. I was pissed.

I'd probably cry if that happen :lol:

#teamcase

At work, & I’m anxious to get to my phone. I literally have my iPhone 6 connected to the charger ‘cause with out it being plugged in it’ll discharge completely within an hour.
It didn’t start messing up until the day I Pre Ordered the X. The adhesive that holds the screen to the phone is coming undone as well, you can see the light from the crack where it use to be sealed smh...

The screen size is def a step up from my 6s.. but I already have a couple gripes. It doesn’t seem as bright even turned all the way up and no more battery % w/o swiping into control center.

At work, & I’m anxious to get to my phone. I literally have my iPhone 6 connected to the charger ‘cause with out it being plugged in it’ll discharge completely within an hour.
It didn’t start messing up until the day I Pre Ordered the X. The adhesive that holds the screen to the phone is coming undone as well, you can see the light from the crack where it use to be sealed smh...

You definitely got your moneys worth outta that phone lol.

Just got a delivery confirmation for my phone. I'll have it in hand at the end of work.

I actually broke my 6 plus the day it came out lol day one. Broke it at the bar. This time I'm prepared with a case and screen protector from the jump

Strangest release ever....

Pre-ordered on release day and had a window of Nov 17-24th...

Wife was a regional manager for AT&T for over six years and still has friends who work at retail locations. I had another friend asking around for me if they could hold a phone for me on in store release day. Didn't hear anything back last night and this morning wasn't getting any responses.

Today, at about 9 am I got a call from that friend saying that a local store had a 256 in store if I wanted them. Cancelled my existing Apple order and got to the store at 9:45 my wife, myself and my boy all got 256s. No one was in line and I don't think they sold any when they opened or when I was in the store.

I had been using a 6 so for me this is a HUGE upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom